Chicago Cutlery® Woodworks™ Rubberwood 2-pc Cutting Board Set
Chicago Cutlery® Woodworks™ Rubberwood 2-pc Cutting Board SetItem#1079825 UPC#027979009865
This two-piece Chicago Cutlery® Woodworks™ cutting board set has two sizes and many benefits. The boards are reversible for food hygiene - you can use one side for meats only. They have grooves to capture juices, making cleanup easy. And they won’t dull your knives.
- Rubberwood 2-pc Cutting Board Set includes 6” x 8” & 10” x 14” cutting boards
- Reversible board reduces possible food contamination - use one side for meats and the other for fruits and vegetables
- Won't dull knives
- Sharpened for precision cutting
- Hand washing recommended
Full Lifetime Warranty
Corelle Brands promises to repair or replace, or at Corelle Brands’s option, exchange for an item of equal or greater value any CHICAGO CUTLERY® knife or shears with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use. This warranty does not cover wood blocks or wood cutting boards. Should a warranty problem develop, contact Corelle Brands at 1-800-999-3436. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow this exclusion or limitation, so the foregoing exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Hand wash with hot soapy water.
- For tougher jobs, sprinkle salt on ½ of a lemon and use as a scouring pad.
- Hand washing is recommended.
- CHICAGO CUTLERY cutting boards are reversible to reduce possible food contamination. Use one side for meats and the other side for fruits and vegetables.
- Protect counters, use as a serving board, and transport food from cutting to cooking.
- The Polyworks™ cutting boards are dishwasher safe.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do you need to pre-treat the cutting board before the first use?Asked on 5/10/2016 by Janey
Know the answer? Answer this question
Do you have a question about this product?