Chicago Cutlery® Woodworks™ Bamboo 16” x 12” Cutting Board with Hook
Chicago Cutlery® Woodworks™ Bamboo 16” x 12” Cutting Board with HookItem#1075494 UPC#027979008608
This Chicago Cutlery® bamboo cutting board is a beauty. But looks aren’t everything! The board is reversible, so you can use one side for meats and the reverse for all other cutting tasks. When you’re not using the cutting board, you can hang it from its hook to save space - or display proudly.
- Bamboo 16” x 12” Cutting Board with Hook
- Easy-to-clean, environmentally friendly bamboo
- Reversible board reduces possible food contamination - use one side for meats and the other for fruits and vegetables
- Won't dull knives
- Hand washing recommended
- Outer Dimension: 16" x 12" x 1"
Full Lifetime Warranty
Corelle Brands promises to repair or replace, or at Corelle Brands’s option, exchange for an item of equal or greater value any CHICAGO CUTLERY® knife or shears with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use. This warranty does not cover wood blocks or wood cutting boards. Should a warranty problem develop, contact Corelle Brands at 1-800-999-3436. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow this exclusion or limitation, so the foregoing exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Hand wash with hot soapy water.
- For tougher jobs, sprinkle salt on ½ of a lemon and use as a scouring pad.
- Hand washing is recommended.
- CHICAGO CUTLERY cutting boards are reversible to reduce possible food contamination. Use one side for meats and the other side for fruits and vegetables.
- Protect counters, use as a serving board, and transport food from cutting to cooking.
- The Polyworks™ cutting boards are dishwasher safe.