Pyrex® Watercolor Collection™ Blue Lagoon 5-pc Bakeware Set
Pyrex® Watercolor Collection™ Blue Lagoon 5-pc Bakeware SetItem#1127972 UPC#071160107069
It may look like fine art, but this Pyrex® Watercolor Collection™ piece is actually a fine baking dish. Made from the same Pyrex® glass as our other baking dishes, it's safe to use in a pre-heated oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. It’s perfect for your dinner table, and makes a thoughtful gift for family and friends!
- Watercolor Collection™ Blue 5-pc Bakeware Set includes one each: 9-1/2" Pie Plate, 3-qt Oblong with Plastic Cover and 8" Square with Plastic Cover
- Unique design, no two pieces are alike (it’s like owning a piece of art)
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
- Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- Proudly made in the USA
- Plain brown packaging
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
Corelle Brands LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
Shop More Watercolors Products
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you use pryrex in an air wave oven or will it shatter ??????????? Max temp will be 500 degrees.Asked on 1/1/2018 by Gene from Cambridge, ON
Know the answer? Answer this question
A:Hi Gene. Unfortunately, as our baking dishes have not been tested for use in this type of oven we are unable to recommend them for use. We advise checking with the oven manufacturer to see what they recommend for use with their product.Answered on 1/17/2018 by Cherie from World Kitchen Consumer Care Center
Do you have a question about this product?