Vintage Charm™ Vintage Charm Birds of a Feather 3-pc Mixing Bowl Set, inspired by Pyrex®
Vintage Charm™ Vintage Charm Birds of a Feather 3-pc Mixing Bowl Set, inspired by Pyrex®Item#1119308 UPC#071160090842
A retro look takes flight with Birds of a Feather! Inspired by the popular Pyrex® Friendship pattern from 1972, these bowls are a beautiful tribute in black and white. The set makes a great gift; its neutral colors will complement any table decor.
- Birds of a Feather 3-pc Mixing Bowl Set, inspired by Pyrex® includes one each: 3-cup, 6-cup and 10-cup mixing bowls
- Bowls nest for compact storage
- Curved interior allows for easy mixing and cleaning
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Glass won't absorb stains or odors
- Not oven safe
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
Vintage Charm™ Limited 2 Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Vintage Charm™ glass product that breaks due to heat, and any Vintage Charm™ nonglass accessory with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The foregoing warranties apply only to products damaged during normal household use. These warranties do not cover damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accidental breakage or attempted repair. For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the applicable Safety and Usage Instructions set forth above. These warranties do not apply to items that are: used while camping; used commercially or institutionally; or damaged while moving or in related storage. If the exact item is not available, it will be replaced with a comparable item. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. If making a warranty claim, KEEP THE PRODUCT—you may be asked to return it. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Should a warranty problem develop, contact the World Kitchen, LLC Help Center at the phone number set forth below.
World Kitchen Help Center Phone Number: 1-800-999-3436
PYREX is a registered trademark of Corning Incorporated, used under license by World Kitchen, LLC.
Vintage Charm™ inspired by Pyrex® Use & Care
Glassware Safety and Usage Instructions
Read these Instructions and Warranties Carefully and Save them for Future Reference.
For more information, visit www.vintageentertaining.com or call the World Kitchen Help Center at 1-800-999-3436.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNING BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
GLASS MIXING BOWLS ARE NOT OVEN SAFE.
- DO NOT use in a conventional or convection oven.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stovetop, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object.
- DO NOT strike utensils against glassware.
HOW TO USE AND CARE FOR YOUR VINTAGE CHARM™ GLASSWARE
- VINTAGE CHARM™ glassware can be used for mixing, serving, freezing, and reheating food in microwaves ONLY.
- VINTAGE CHARM™ glassware is dishwasher safe, and may also be washed by hand. When using dishwasher, load dishes to avoid bumping against other items during dishwashing cycle. When cleaning your VINTAGE CHARM™ glassware, use nonabrasive cleansers. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads, again with nonabrasive cleansers.
- This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use.
- Avoid Microwave Misuse. DO NOT: use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heatconcentrating material (such as special browning wrappers); heat empty or nearly empty glassware in the microwave; or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum cooking time).
- Be Careful When Handling Broken Glass. Broken glass pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Avoid Using or Repairing Damaged Glassware. Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is broken, chipped, cracked or severely scratched.