EKCO® Stainless Steel Tea Ball
EKCO® Stainless Steel Tea BallItem#1075139 UPC#070950038590
PAO has all the kitchen tools that will enable the average home cook to easily prepare and create a variety of specialty Asian dishes any day of the week. From stir fry to curry and from sushi to dumpling, get adventurous with PAO and make your favorite Asian dishes with ease.
Product Information• Stainless Steel Tea Ball
• Dishwasher Safe
• Essential accessory for every tea lover.
• Fill the tea ball just half full to allow the leaves to expand. Remove promptly when the tea has steeped to desired strength.
• Satisfaction Guaranteed
EKCO® Kitchenware / Gadgets Warranty
"No Questions Asked" Limited warranty. World Kitchen, LLC warrants all items to be free from defects in material or workmanship, and, on return, will gladly repair or replace it with the same item or one of a similar value at no cost to you. No questions asked. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims.
Since 1888,we have proudly supplied fine products for the home. You can be confident that the EKCO brand stands for durability, excellent value and innovative design.
EKCO® Kitchenware / Gadgets Use & Care
DIRECTIONS FOR FIRST USE: After removing all labels and packaging, EKCO® kitchen tools and gadgets should be washed prior to first use. Follow the instructions below for cleaning.
CLEANING: A majority of our kitchenware products are dishwasher safe. Refer to packaging instructions upon your purchase to verify that an item is labeled as dishwasher safe. Some exceptions include gadgets with gearing such as can openers, items inappropriate for submerging in water such as scales or dial timers, any items made of wood, and all battery-operated items such as digital timers and thermometers.
For best results, or if in question, hand wash items with a soapy cloth or sponge and dry immediately. Dishwashing tends to shorten the life of kitchenware products due to heat and aggressive detergents currently sold at retail.
STORING: Most kitchenware products are typically stored loose in drawers or counter top crocks. If storing sharp-ended or sharp-edged items, use caution while accessing any such items. While some kitchenware products are suitable for outdoor storage (such as bar-b-que tools) we recommend indoor storage wherever possible for maximum life expectancy.
CLEANING: After removing all labels and packaging, thermometer should be washed prior to first use.
- Unscrew battery cover
- Lift up battery clip
- Remove old battery
- Insert new battery (positive side up)
- Lower battery clip
- Screw on battery cover
WARNING: DIGITAL THERMOMETER is NOT designed to be left in the meat during the cooking process.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Press the small oval On/Off button on the front of the grey handle. The digital screen on the thermometer handle should read as "00.0"
- Press the small round C&F button on the handle to select either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Insert probe into thicker part of meat or fowl at end of cooking time. Tip of probe is not to touch bone, gristle, the pan or be inserted into an open cavity of the fowl. Insert probe at least 1-3/4 inches into food.
- When the temperature stops increasing, press and maintain the large round (Hold) button at the top of the handle. This will lock the temperature for easy reading.
- Select On/Off to reset