Pyrex®Smart Essentials® 8-pc Mixing Bowl Set
Pyrex®Smart Essentials® 8-pc Mixing Bowl Set
- Includes 1-qt (with green cover); 1.5-qt (with orange cover); 2.5-qt with (blue cover) and 4-qt (with red cover) glass mixing bowls
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb stains or odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Plastic lids are BPA free and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex Glassware
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are the Smart Essentials bowls the same quality, shape and size as the Pyrex "Prepware" bowls I see in stores?Asked on 6/18/2015 by Haydee from Canada
A:Yes, they are different set "names" if you will, but they are the same quality/shape/size.Answered on 6/23/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I know that the Pyrex mixing bowls may be used in the oven, but is it only safe up to a certain temperature? Can I use it in a 450 degree oven?Asked on 6/8/2015 by Cherie from United States
A:Yes, as long as the oven is preheated and is not used on the broiler setting.Answered on 6/8/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can these bowls be stored with the lids on, nesting inside each other?Asked on 5/13/2015 by Roberta from PA USA
A:No, they will not. The bowls nest within each other, but not with the lids in place.Answered on 5/13/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:My 2.5 quart bowl fell and broke do you have a replacement bowl that you sell individually?Asked on 4/6/2015 by CDS from United States
A:While we don't have one available online, our Consumer Care Center does have them available for purchase individually. We can be reached at 1-800-999-3436.Answered on 4/6/2015 by Anonymous
Q:I have a set of this Pyrex but all the lids are broken can I just replace the lidsAsked on 3/23/2015 by lorna from Ewing NewJersey 08638
A:Yes, you can find 2 of the 4 by searching for the following item numbers: 1113840 1113844 The other two sizes are available by calling our Consumer Care Center at 1-800-999-3436. The item numbers for those are: 1113833 1113841Answered on 3/24/2015 by Anonymous
Q:I have this set of bowls. It's less than 6 months old. They are only used for storing food in the fridge and occassional microwave use. One of the bowls has developed a crack in the glass that does not touch a seam or the edge. Is this defect warranted? I expected Pyrex® to not have this kind of quality issue.Asked on 3/8/2015 by Hotpuppy from Houston, TX
A:We're sorry to learn of your experience with your bowl. Yes, Pyrex brand bowls do carry a warranty. Please call us at 1-800-999-3436 for warranty service.Answered on 3/9/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Are these mixing bowls oven safe at 425F?Asked on 3/6/2015 by dj from Shawnee Mission, Kansas
A:Yes, they are oven safe at any temperature your recipe calls for.Answered on 3/13/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Can I bake a cake in the bowl?Asked on 2/28/2015 by Carmela from United States
A:Yes, it is oven safe.Answered on 3/3/2015 by Anonymous
Q:I have this set of mixing bowls and would like to purchase the set of lids, are they available for purchase?Asked on 2/18/2015 by Barb from Ontario, Canada
A:Yes, you can find 2 of the 4 by searching for the following item numbers:
The other two sizes are available by calling our Consumer Care Center at 1-800-999-3436. The item numbers for those are:
1113841Answered on 2/18/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Are the bowls tinted to match the lids?Asked on 2/15/2015 by Roxanne from United States
A:No, they are not. They are clear glass.Answered on 2/18/2015 by Anonymous
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1098733Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® Food Storage Sandwich Box$7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
1094283$8.99 Was $14.99Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$8.99 Was $14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985$6.97 Was $9.99Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20-oz Mug w/ Vented Cover$6.97 Was $9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.