Pyrex®Simply Store® 7-cup Round Dish w/ Red Plastic Cover
Pyrex®Simply Store® 7-cup Round Dish w/ Red Plastic Cover
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb stains or odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Lid is BPA free and microwave & top-rack dishwasher safe
- Available in a variety of sizes, shapes & colors
- Made in the USA
- Product Dimension: 7 1/8" x 7 1/8" x 3 1/2", lid: 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1/2"
- Product Weight: 2lb 0.5oz
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I know the product is 7 cups, I just don't know what 7 cups means. How high are the sides and what is the diameter. I prepare salad for the week and want a bowl that comes with a cover (now I use plastic foil...what a waste) but the bowl I use is 4 x 9...a good size for a serving bowl.Asked on 5/29/2015 by Steve from United States
A:The dimensions and weight are listed on our website. Below is the information for the 7 cup.
Product Dimension: 7 1/8" x 7 1/8" x 3 1/2", lid: 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1/2"
Product Weight: 2lb 0.5ozAnswered on 6/10/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can I buy just the replacement dish? I still have my lid.Asked on 5/8/2015 by Nancy the Newbie
A:Yes, it is available. The item number is 5302769. While we don't have a date this will become available online, we do have limited stock available for purchase by calling us at 1-800-999-3436. We're available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.Answered on 5/11/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:What's the difference between Simply Store and Storage Plus?Asked on 4/30/2015 by Patrick from Atlanta
A:There is no difference. It was just a change in the product line.Answered on 5/4/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can you put this in the freezer for food storage?Asked on 2/24/2015 by Dee
A:Yes, both the dish and plastic cover are freezer safe.Answered on 2/24/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Where can I purchase this replacement lid?Asked on 10/5/2014 by Randy from Des Moines IA
A:You can find a replacement 7 cup blue plastic cover by searching for item # 1113811. A replacement red cover for this dish may be available by calling our Consumer Care Center at 800-999-3436.Answered on 10/20/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1098733$5.59 Was $7.99Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® Food Storage Sandwich Box$5.59 Was $7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
1094283Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985$5.97 Was $9.99Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20 Ounce Mug w/ Vented Cover$5.97 Was $9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.