Lodge® Red Enameled Cast-Iron 6-qt Dutch Oven
Lodge® Red Enameled Cast-Iron 6-qt Dutch OvenItem#1081836 UPC#075536462431
The Lodge® Cast-Iron Dutch Oven comes evenly coated on all surfaces with an electrostatic spray of vegetable oil. Next the cookware is put into an extremely high temperature industrial oven which bakes the coating into the surface. Not only will you be spared the time and effort of seasoning, but also the new piece you buy will look and perform better than if you had seasoned it at home. Just like that heirloom pan you will find that even pineapple upside down cake doesn't stick to this surface. Like all Lodge® Cast-Iron cookware, this piece outcooks even the most expensive stainless or aluminum cookware because of its unrivaled heat retention, versatility, value, and durability. Lodge's pieces adhere to the company's strict standards. Each precision mold produces the correct wall thickness for the item in question, producing the finest, most consistent Cast-Iron cookware on the market.
Product Information• Red Enameled Cast-Iron 6-qt Dutch Oven
• Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season
• Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture
• Superior heat distribution and retention
• Two layers of porcelain enamel are chip resistant
• Easy clean up
• Not for use in microwaves
• 14" x 7" x 12"
• Model: EC4D43
• Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Outer Dimension: 13 5/8" x 11" x 4 3/4"
- Weight: 7lb 0oz