Pyrex®Portables® Hot / Cold 8.5" X 6.5" Unipack
Pyrex®Portables® Hot / Cold 8.5" X 6.5" Unipack
This item is currently not available.
Product Information• 1 - Hot / Cold Unipack
• 8-1/2" x 6-1/2"
• Keeps the food in your portable hot or cold
- Product Dimension: 9" x 6" x 3/4"
- Product Weight: 15oz
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do you have a larger size like 11 1/2 X 7 inchesAsked on 7/19/2015 by Bill the great from Lowell,Arkansas
A:Yes, we do. Unfortunately it is out of stock online at this time. We do have limited quantities available by calling us at the Consumer Care Center at 1-800-999-3436. The item number is 1104539.Answered on 7/20/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:what happens if my dog chews on the packet. Will the contents hurt him?Asked on 3/14/2015 by Concerned from Dallas, TX
A:The contents are non toxic, however if your pet has ingested it and you would like to verify safety, you can contact Poison Control. If you would like the MSDS sheet for your call, please call us at 1-800-999-3436.Answered on 3/16/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Please tell me the expansion height for the Hot/cold Unipack when microwaving must stop.ThanksAsked on 3/8/2015 by B
A:Any expansion height noticed, means the heating is complete. If after microwaving on high for 1 minute, there is no expansion, you may heat it up again in 30 second intervals until you see the expansion. Once you see any change, stop your microwave.Answered on 3/9/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Does the Hot/Cold pack come in a 9" x 13" with the carrier?Asked on 11/20/2014 by Dan
A:Yes, you can purchase the Unipack as part of a Pyrex Portables set. Here is a link to our current selection: www.shopworldkitchen.com/search?q=pyrex%20portables.Answered on 11/21/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1098733$5.59 Was $7.99Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® Food Storage Sandwich Box$5.59 Was $7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
1094283$10.49 Was $14.99Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$10.49 Was $14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20 Ounce Mug w/ Vented Cover$9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.