Chicago Cutlery® Polyworks 12” x 16” Carving Board
Chicago Cutlery® Polyworks 12” x 16” Carving BoardItem#1079823 UPC#027979009841
This generous carving board will hold large turkeys, roasts, hams and more. It’s a lifesaver at holiday time - and all year round. The cutting board has a groove to capture meat juices, making cleanup easier. And it’s dishwasher safe, for safe food hygiene.
- 12” x 16” Carving Board
- Easy-to-clean, durable polymer material with no-mess juice groove
- Dishwasher safe
- Sharpened for precision cutting
- Hand washing recommended
Full Lifetime Warranty
Corelle Brands promises to repair or replace, or at Corelle Brands’s option, exchange for an item of equal or greater value any CHICAGO CUTLERY® knife or shears with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use. This warranty does not cover wood blocks or wood cutting boards. Should a warranty problem develop, contact Corelle Brands at 1-800-999-3436. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow this exclusion or limitation, so the foregoing exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Hand wash with hot soapy water.
- For tougher jobs, sprinkle salt on ½ of a lemon and use as a scouring pad.
- Hand washing is recommended.
- CHICAGO CUTLERY cutting boards are reversible to reduce possible food contamination. Use one side for meats and the other side for fruits and vegetables.
- Protect counters, use as a serving board, and transport food from cutting to cooking.
- The Polyworks™ cutting boards are dishwasher safe.