Chicago Cutlery® Metropolitan® 2.75" Paring Knife
Chicago Cutlery® Metropolitan® 2.75" Paring KnifeItem#1094296 UPC#027979014043
Paring knives are used to cut acidic fruits, so it’s essential that they are made of quality stainless steel. Chicago Cutlery® stainless steel knives resist staining, rusting and pitting. They also have triple rivets to increase their stability and safety. And they are super sharp, for precision and efficiency.
- Metropolitan® 2-3/4" Paring Knife
- Polymer Triple-riveted handles provide safety and stability
- Full metal tang provides added strength, balance, and control
- Stamped design
- Exclusive 25 Degree Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- Sharpened for precision cutting
- High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blades: Stronger, harder blade resists stains, rust, and pitting
- Hand washing recommended
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Full Lifetime Warranty
Corelle Brands promises to repair or replace, or at Corelle Brands’s option, exchange for an item of equal or greater value any CHICAGO CUTLERY® knife or shears with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use. This warranty does not cover wood blocks or wood cutting boards. Should a warranty problem develop, contact Corelle Brands at 1-800-999-3436. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow this exclusion or limitation, so the foregoing exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Shop More Metropolitan Products