Pyrex®Easy Grab® 3 Quart Oblong Baking Dish w/ Red Plastic Lid
Pyrex®Easy Grab® 3 Quart Oblong Baking Dish w/ Red Plastic Lid
- Easy Grab® 3 Quart (9” x 13”) Oblong Baking Dish with Red Plastic Lid
- Easy Snap Lid™ lets you grip handles for no-spill transport
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb stains or odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Lid is BPA free, microwave safe & top-rack dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- 2 year Limited Warranty On Pyrex Glassware
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Plastic Cover
- Product Dimension: 15 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 2 1/4", lid: 13 1/4" x 9 3/4" x 2"
- Product Weight: 3lb 9.7oz
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What do the symbols mean on the lidAsked on 6/30/2015 by Tammie from Atlanta, GA.
A:Freezer, Microwave, and Dishwasher safe.Answered on 6/30/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Pyrex - general question - is it ok to go directly from oven to freezer - I have a cake recipe that calls for that methodAsked on 6/22/2015 by Joni from Tacoma, WA
A:It is not safe to go directly from oven to freezer. It is safe to go directly from freezer to a preheated oven, however the way you are describing puts the dish at risk of breakage. We hope this is helpful.Answered on 6/23/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can I bake in my oven with the red pyrex lid on my pyrex panAsked on 6/6/2015 by carma from tahleauah ok.
A:The lid is not oven safe.Answered on 6/9/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Do you engrave names on your productsAsked on 6/1/2015 by Rita from MN
A:No, we do not. We actually do not recommend purchasing Pyrex that has been engraved. The act of engraving comprises the integrity of the glass, which can cause breakage while baking.Answered on 6/5/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I purchased the Pyrex 9 x 13 oblong baking dish yesterday at Walmart.
I kept looking at it in the store and thought it does not look like it is 9 x 13 inches.
When I brought it home, I unwrapped it and measured the inside of the dish. It is not 9 x 13.
It is 8 x 12 yet on the label it states 9 x 13. Very misleading. I try to buy made in America products and Pyrex has been around for years but the dimensions listed on the label are incorrect and misleading. Very disappointed with Pyrex!Asked on 5/30/2015 by Marge from Buffalo, NY
A:Hi Marge, We're sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase. We've just measured one in our office. The 9 by 13 measurements quoted on our dishes and packaging are correct. The measurements are take from the inside top of the dish, not the bottom. Your dish will hold 3 quarts, which is standard for 9 by 13 baking dishes.Answered on 6/10/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Why would my Pyrex pan just shatter in my oven? It was not cold or wet so I'm confused as to how it did this, and now I'm out my favorite pan.Asked on 5/4/2015 by Renee
We're so sorry to learn of your experience! We would to discuss this with you to gather information for our Quality Assurance team. We are unable to say exactly what could have happened with your bakeware from the information you've provided us. Please give us a call at 1-800-999-3436 when you have a chance. If email works better for you, you can send it to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and getting this squared away. Have a nice evening!Answered on 5/5/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I have seen many etching projects and the bottoms of the pans do not have the logo n the bottom. Do these pans have it in the bottom as well?Asked on 4/26/2015 by Bellmerck
A:No, our pans are not etched. In fact, our use and care warns against engraving or etching, as it compromises the integrity of the glass.Answered on 4/27/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Where is this product manufactured?Asked on 4/7/2015 by Kristen from Nyc
A:It is made in the USA.Answered on 4/13/2015 by Anonymous
Is there a way I can buy the lid separate. I purchased 2 of these dishes and I would like the lids.Asked on 3/24/2015 by Gina from Valrico, Florida
A:To order the Easy Grab 3-qt red plastic cover, please call our Consumer Care Center at 800-999-3436. We also have blue available for purchase online. The item number is 1109672.Answered on 3/24/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Can the lid be used on the hot dish after removing from the oven?
DianneAsked on 3/5/2015 by Di from San Antonio, TX
A:YesAnswered on 3/10/2015 by Anonymous
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1098733Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® Food Storage Sandwich Box$7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
1094283$8.99 Was $14.99Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$8.99 Was $14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985$6.97 Was $9.99Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20-oz Mug w/ Vented Cover$6.97 Was $9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.