CorningWare® Colours Pop-Ins Truffle 20-oz Mug w/ Lid
CorningWare® Colours Pop-Ins Truffle 20-oz Mug w/ LidItem#1123828 UPC#071160097841
This amazing mug is the ultimate in convenience. Snap on the vented plastic cover, pop it in the microwave, and you're good to go. The vented cover is designed to let steam escape during cooking, preventing potentially dangerous buildup of steam.
- Colours® Pop-Ins® Truffle Stoneware 20-oz Mug with Vented Plastic Lid
- Mug is made of a durable stoneware material
- Mug resists chipping & cracking
- Mug is pre-heated oven safe
- Mug is dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer & microwave safe
- Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- Great for coffee, tea, soup, chili, oatmeal, hot cocoa and more
- BPA free plastic lid is refrigerator, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Mug carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Plastic lid carries a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Outer Dimension: 6" x 4 3/4" x 4", lid: 5" diameter x 1/2 height"
- Volume: 20-oz capacity
French White, Casual Collections, Colours, Creations, Traditions and Ryku Warranty
Limited One Year Warranty- CorningWare® stoneware bakeware.
Corelle Brands LLC promise to replace any stoneware bakeware item with a manufacturing defect within one year from date of purchase. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. For this warranty to apply, the owner must follow the safety and usage instructions For more information, call in the USA, 1-800-999-3436. Keep the product. You may be asked to return it. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is the mug safe under a broiler. (Melting cheese over french onion soup)Asked on 1/4/2018 by MrJimmy from Colorado
Know the answer? Answer this question
Do you have a question about this product?