Revere® Classic™ 6 Cup Whistling Tea Kettle
Revere® Classic™ 6 Cup Whistling Tea KettleItem#3511217 UPC#050035112179
One of the first names in tea kettles, Revere offers a range of high-quality polished stainless steel models with copper bottoms for quick and even heat distribution. Polished stainlesss steel exterior is low maintenance. Traditionally styled, the kettles feature easy-grip, black phenolic handles, and whistling spouts.
- Revere 6-Cup Whistling Tea Kettle
- 18/5 Grade Stainless Steel
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
REVERE® ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RACKS, TEA KETTLES, DOUBLE BOILER INSERTS and STEAMER INSERTS
Corelle Brands LLC will replace any defective bakeware rack, tea kettle, double boiler insert or steamer inserts within one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The above warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or attempted repair. Also scratches, stains, discoloration, warping, pitting and damage from overheating are not covered under these warranties. These warranties do not apply to the finish of the phenolic handles and knobs of cookware or plastic covers for mixing bowls.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Revere® Use & Care Tea Kettles
- NEVER LET COOKWARE BOIL DRY OR USE ON HIGH HEAT. Products with Tri-Ply™ / aluminum disc / or encapsulated bottoms may melt / separate.
- If bottom of pan melts / separates, TURN OFF HEAT. DO NOT REMOVE COOKWARE UNTIL IT HAS COOLED. DO NOT USE AGAIN.
- Place hot cookware / bakeware on heat-resistant surface.
- Handles and knobs may get hot. Cookware, ovenware / bakeware will get hot when used in oven.
Always use potholders.
- DO NOT make double boiler out of pots that are not designed for that purpose.
- DO NOT make repairs or use damaged cookware / bakeware.
- DO NOT place glass cover on a burner, under a broiler or browning element, or in a microwave oven.
- DO NOT handle hot glass cover with damp or wet cloth / potholder or put it on a cool or wet surface.
- Tilt cover to direct steam away from you.
- Match cookware to burner size. Adjust burner so heat does not extend up the side of the pan / tea kettle.
- DO NOT use cookware under a broiler, over a campfire, in a microwave oven or on a gas grill.
- DO NOT HEAT OR LEAVE AN EMPTY NON-STICK PAN ON A HOT BURNER for more than three (3) minutes. Fumes, from non-stick pan heated empty, can be fatal to pet birds or cause temporary flu-like symptoms in humans.
- DO NOT overfill tea kettle. Keep water level below base of spout.
- See warnings stated above.
- Clean regularly. Clean lime or mineral deposits by combining equal amounts of water and vinegar in the tea kettle, bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary.