Visions®2.25L Round Casserole
Visions®2.25L Round Casserole
DescriptionVisions Cookware's see-through design allows for easily monitoring foods while they cook instead of constantly removing a lid to peek inside. For use as an attractive serving dish, two handles, one on each side, make it simple to transport the pot from the oven right to the table. In addition, the cookware reduces the number of pots used by offering the option to refrigerate or freeze leftovers in the same dish they were cooked or to reheat without transferring contents to another pot.
Product Information• 2.25L Round Casserole
• Made of a non-porous glass-ceramic material which won't absorb food odors or flavors or react with acid-based foods.
• Ideal for water-based cooking
• Dishwasher-safe; freezer-, microwave-, oven-, broiler-, and stovetop-safe
• 10 Year Limited Warranty
FULL TEN YEAR WARRANTY
VISIONS® COOKWARE World Kitchen promises to replace any VISIONS cookware that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within ten years from date of purchase.
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY - GLASS COVERS In addition, World Kitchen promises to replace any glass cover accompanying your VISIONS® cookware that breaks from heat within two years from date of purchase.
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY - PARTS Any part with manufacturing defect will be replaced without charge within one year from date of purchase.
Accidental breakage from impact is not covered by warranty, nor is scratching, discoloring or other deterioration of the nonstick surface.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow all of the Use and Care instructions provided with the product. Should a warranty problem develop, contact the World Kitchen Customer Care Center explaining what happened.
KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. These warranties give you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States. VISIONS® is a registered trademark of World Kitchen, Inc. PYREX® is a registered trademark of Corning Incorporated, Corning, NY used under license by World Kitchen, Inc. Rosemont, IL.
Visions® Use & Care
VISIONS cookware is different from other cookware. It is made of a see-through glass ceramic material that withstands temperature extremes. This cookware:
- Can be used on the rangetop, in the oven or microwave, or under the broiler (without cover).
- Can be used for cooking, serving, refrigerating, freezing, reheating, and thawing.
Note the differences between covers and cookware. PYREX® brand glass covers:
- Can be used on VISIONS cookware for rangetop applications, in a preheated oven, in the microwave, refrigerator or freezer. Plastic Microwave/Storage Covers (available for some items)
- Use plastic covers, according to the Use and Care directions printed on them.
IMPORTANT ALL GLASS AND GLASS-CERAMIC MATERIALS CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered by warranty.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY CAUSE IMMEDIATE OR LATER BREAKAGE, WHICH CAN RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
PYREX® brand glass covers can break from direct heat.
- DO NOT place cover directly on rangetop burner, under a broiler, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, on or near any direct heat sources.
- Discontinue use of any covers accidentally used in this manner even if they do not look damaged.
Hot PYREX brand glass covers can break if cooled suddenly.
- Handle with dry pot holders, do not use wet cloths.
- Set on dry, heat-protective surface for gradual cooling.
- DO NOT set on cold surface: let cover cool before washing, refrigerating, or freezing.
Chips, cracks or deep scratches weaken cookware and covers. Weakened cookware can break during use.
- Follow care and storage instructions to avoid chips, cracks, and scratches due to nesting, hitting rims, using metal utensils, and accidental impact.
Handles and rims may get hot during use. Fingers and hands may be burned. ALWAYS USE POT HOLDERS.
- DO NOT USE any glass product for deep fat frying. NEVER attempt to deep fat fry in a microwave oven. Temperature of fat cannot be controlled.
- DO NOT use or repair broken, chipped, or deeply scratched cookware.
Table, counter, wooden cutting board, and other surfaces may be burned or scorched if hot product is placed directly on surface. Use protective surface.
- DO NOT use to make candy or caramelize sugar; these cool at different rates from the cookware and may cause it to break.
- DO NOT use to pop popcorn - popcorn will not pop, and the cookware may eventually get very hot.
- DO NOT heat empty cookware in microwave oven.
COOKING TIPS FOR RANGETOP USE
VISIONS® cookware works best on top of the range with foods which are stirred, sautéed, or have liquid as a cooking medium. Follow these guidelines:
- When cooking vegetables, potatoes, or pasta, boil water first, then add food slowly to boiling water.
- For anything other than boiling water, use a LOW to MEDIUM heat; too much heat causes food to stick or burn.
- When browning or sautéing, use no more than 1/4" oil or shortening.
- Place food off center in skillet, as center area stays cooler and food will not brown as well there.
- Once food has started to cook or boil, lower heat for gently frying, sautéing, or simmering.
CARE AND STORAGE
Store separately if possible. Otherwise, stack carefully, by inverting the lids and stacking similar smaller pieces on top. If stacking is not possible, nest pots, placing cloth or towel between them.
1098733Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® (6” x 6-1/2” x 4”) Food Storage Sandwich Box$5.59 Was $7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
6010732Corelle® Livingware™ Winter Frost White 12.25" Serving Platter$10.99Description
DescriptionCorelle Livingware... The original break and chip resistant glass dinnerware. Trust that it can stand up to the rigors of everyday life and still look great.
PatternFunctional and versatile, our Winter Frost White collection is a fundamental basic, perfect in its simplicity, and pure in its form.
1094283$10.49 Was $14.99Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$10.49 Was $14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985$4.99 Was $9.99Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20-oz Mug w/ Vented Cover$4.99 Was $9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.