- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
- Improved Cooking: Easily monitor cooking to avoid overcooking or evaporating water.
- Reduced Time: Partially cook dishes in the microwave before finishing in the stove or oven.
- Reduce the number of pots used: Sauté ingredients in a Visions® pot (versus a fry pan) before adding other ingredients, broth, sauce.
- Convenience: Refrigerate leftovers in the same dish they were cooked in, and re-heat in the microwave without transferring to a separate dish.
Pasta: Reduce boil-overs with easy monitoring.
"Cook and Chill" Soup: Cook soup on the stove and refrigerate without transferring pots.
Baked Mostaccioli: Cook the pasta and bake in the same dish; save time by melting cheese in the microwave before placing in the oven for browning.
Risotto: Easily monitor the amount of water in the pot to avoid burning or overcooking.
Potatoes Au Gratin: Sauté potatoes in a Visions® pot before adding the sauce, ham and other ingredients Then reduce cooking time by partially cooking in the microwave before finishing in an oven for browning the top.
Steaming Vegetables: Place a small amount of water in the bottom of the Visions® pot, put temperature on low, and monitor vegetables while they cook.
Beef Stew: Cook the beef right in the Visions® pot before adding broth, easily monitor to avoid overflow and overcooking.
Boiled Shrimp: Improve results by closely monitoring color to avoid overcooking.