Pyrex®Storage Deluxe 3 Quart Round Dish
Pyrex®Storage Deluxe 3 Quart Round Dish
DescriptionPyrex® glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
Product Information• Storage Deluxe™ 3-qt (12-cup) Round Dish (Model: 8202)
• Pyrex® glass is safe in the oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher
• Pyrex® glass is non-porous, so it won't absorb food odors, food flavors or food stains
• Clear glass allows you to watch your food as it cooks
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Product Dimension: 9 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Product Weight: 2lb 8.5oz
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I can see from a previous answer that the diameter is 9.75". This will sound picky, but is it measured inside or from the outside of the rim? I have a silver casserole that lost its Pyrex insert. The silver dish is 10.25" and is designed to have the glass insert sit on its rim. If the diameter of the glass insert is >10.25", it will work.
Thanks for any guidance.Asked on 5/5/2015 by Stallilngs from Pasadena, CA
A:It is the outside measurement. You may have luck if you tak your casserole to one of our Corningware Corelle and more stores near you. You could see if there is a Pyrex vessel there that will work. Use the below link to find a store near you:
https://www.shopworldkitchen.com/storesAnswered on 5/5/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I shattered a PYREX Storage Deluxe 12 Cup OVAL Dish and still have the blue top with white vent. WIll it fit this dish?Asked on 3/10/2015 by Joseph from San Diego
A:No, it won't fit this dish. This dish is round.Answered on 3/12/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Are any lids available to fit this bowl?Asked on 10/26/2014 by Kathy from United States
A:Yes, you can purchase the lid for this product using the following link: www.shopworldkitchen.com/storage-deluxe-berry-3-quart-round-plastic-lid-1106721.html.Answered on 11/6/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:I am looking at the Pyrex 3 quart round dish. Is there one that has a lid?Asked on 10/12/2014 by Tonya from San Diego
A:Yes, please search item number 1106721 or use the following link: www.shopworldkitchen.com/storage-deluxe-berry-3-quart-round-plastic-lid-1106721.html.Answered on 10/30/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:What is the physical size of this dishAsked on 10/5/2014 by Peff from Texas
A:This product measures approximately 9.75" x 9.75" x 3.5" (length x width x height).Answered on 10/20/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1098733$5.59 Was $7.99Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® Food Storage Sandwich Box$5.59 Was $7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
1094283$10.49 Was $14.99Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$10.49 Was $14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20 Ounce Mug w/ Vented Cover$9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.