Pyrex®Simply Store® 3 Cup Rectangular Dish w/ Blue Plastic Cover
Pyrex®Simply Store® 3 Cup Rectangular Dish w/ Blue Plastic Cover
- 3 Cup Rectangular Dish w/ Blue Plastic Cover
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb stains or odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Lid is BPA free, microwave & top-rack dishwasher safe
- Available in a variety of sizes, shapes & colors
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex Glassware
- Product Dimension: 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 2 7/8", lid: 7 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 1/2"
- Product Weight: 1lb 3oz
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does this cover fit the item number 7211Asked on 7/24/2015 by Darlene
A:No, the model number for this product is 7210. The 7211 model is the 6 cup size: www.pyrexware.com/simply-store-6-cup-rectangular-dish-w--blue-plastic-cover/6017396.html#q=6+cup&start=8.Answered on 7/28/2015 by Brett from WK Consumer Care
Q:What are the dimensions?Asked on 3/15/2015 by none from Rancho Cucamonga
A:This measures 7.625" by 5.625" by 1.75".Answered on 3/16/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Other than color, what is the difference in blue plastic and red plastic lids for Pyrex bake and storage items?Asked on 10/26/2014 by Desiree
A:There is no difference other than color.Answered on 11/6/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1083958Pyrex® 6-pc Simply Store ® Set w/ Red Lids$34.99Description
These Pyrex® glass dishes are stacked in your favor. Literally. Keep them stacked in your cabinet to save space. When you’re ready to use them, choose the size to match your food storage needs. The tight-fitting lids keep food fresher longer.
1090529Pyrex® Easy Grab® 6-Pc Bake ’N Store Value Pack w/ Blue Plastic Lids$24.99Description
If you love cooking but hate cleanup, this set is for you. And Easy Grab® handles make it easy to transport from the oven to the table. When you’re done, let the food cool, then snap on the secure-fitting lids and store in the fridge or freezer.
1085802Pyrex® Easy Grab® 2 Quart Oblong Baking Dish w/ Blue Plastic Lid$11.99Description
You’ll find plenty of uses for this Pyrex® baking dish. You can cook, store and reheat right in the same dish, which means it’s easier on both you and the environment. The secure-fitting lid keeps foods fresher longer.
1107106Pyrex® 2 Quart Oblong w/ Red Plastic Cover$11.99Description
Pyrex® glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
6021224Pyrex® 10-Pc Simply Store® Set w/ Blue Lids$29.99Description
With the Pyrex® name embossed on the lid, you know this is a product you can count on. And with the clear glass bowl, you always know what’s inside. The secure-fitting lid keeps your stored foods fresher longer.
1085804Pyrex® Easy Grab® 1.3 Quart Oval Baking Dish w/ Blue Plastic Lid$9.99Description
This Pyrex® baking dish holds a full 32 ounces of food. Fill it with a casserole, side dish, leftovers - you name it. The secure-fitting lid keeps food fresh but doesn’t get in the way of the Easy Grab® handles.