- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
Summer Fruit TrifleMakes 4-6 Servings
Trifle is always a popular dessert; it's easy to make and has a delicious, creamy combination of flavors.
1 frozen pound cake
1 pkg (10oz) frozen raspberries
2 1/2 cups vanilla custard (prepared from a custard powder mix or homemade)
1 cup whipping cream
3 tbsp rum or Amaretto (optional)
1 cup blueberries
2 cups sliced strawberries
whole strawberries and sliced kiwi, for garnish
- Thaw pound cake.
- Make a batch of vanilla custard following package instructions on recipe. Set aside to cool. Whip the cream.
- Slice the pound cake into 1/4” slices. Cover the bottom of a 10-cup bowl with the cake slices, then put one layer of cake slices around the sides of the bowl. Put any remaining cake on the bottom. Sprinkle with rum, if using.
- Spread thawed raspberries on top of the cake, then add the blueberries in a layer. Cover with the cooled custard. Arrange the sliced strawberries on top of the custard top with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with whole strawberries and kiwi slices.