- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
Pizza QuesadillasMakes 8 Servings
This is perfect for the times when the grown-ups put their feet up and need a nibble!
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes – dry packed
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
8 small flour tortillas
4 prosciutto slices, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Soak sun-dried tomatoes in hot water for 20 minutes. Drain and slice.
- Sprinkle about the half the cheese in equal amounts on half of each tortilla. Divide the prosciutto, basil leaves and sun-dried tomatoes evenly on top of the cheese. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Top with remaining cheese and fold each tortilla in half.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook tortillas 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut in half and serve with bowls of sour cream and salsa for dipping.