- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
Pasta NiçoiseMakes 4 Servings
On a hot summer's night, this will make a perfect meal with some crusty bread and maybe a glass of chilled white wine!
1 lb pasta (penne, colored corkscrews or bows)
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup diced red onion
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 lb green beans, halved lengthwise
1 1/2 cups diced cooked (or barbequed chicken)
3 plum tomatoes, cut into sixths
2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into eighths
1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 tbsp capers, drained
anchovy fillets and black olives, to taste
salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain well and rinse with cold water. Shake of excess moisture.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, onion, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour half of dressing over pasta and toss well.
- Cook beans until just tender. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Toss beans with half of remaining dressing.
- Arrange pasta in serving bowl. Surround with beans, chicken, tomatoes and eggs. Sprinkle remaining dressing over salad. Top with parsley, capers, anchovies and olives.