- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
Loaded Potato NestsMakes Servings
This treat is a crunchy potato nest that holds a creamy bacon filling. These little appetizers look adorable and tasty great.
8 oz sour cream
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup of cooked, chopped bacon
1 cup chopped green onions, chopped
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
2 cups frozen shredded potatoes
1 egg white
Softened butter or cooking spray for the pans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, bacon, green onion, black pepper, and seasoning salt; stir until combine. Refrigerate the mixture until ready to serve.
- Defrost potatoes in microwave until thawed about 5-7 minutes. Drain and squeeze dry ina clean kitchen towel. In medium bowl mix potatoes and egg white; stir until well combine.
- Grease 24 mini-muffin cups. Place 1 tablespoon of potato mixture in each cup,, pressing firmly to line the bottom and sides to form a cup.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool about 5 minutes before removing cups to a wire rack.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each cup; serve.