- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
Guacamole SaladMakes 4 - 6 Servings
Garnish this with pimiento, olives, parsley, tomato wedges or chunks of fresh avocado (dipped in lemon juice) for a colorful work of art.
1 clove garlic, halved
1 ripe avocado
1 to 1 tbsp frsh lime or lemon juice
2 tsp finely grated onion
dash of hot pepper sauce
1 ripe tomato, peeled and chopped
pimiento, olives, parsley, tomatoes (for garnish)
- Rub the inside of a serving bowl with garlic; discard the garlic.
- Peel the avocado and mash it in the bowl with a fork. Stir in the lime or lemon juice, onion, alt and hot pepper sauce.
- Mix, adding enough hot pepper sauce to make it really lively. Just before serving, fold in the tomato.
- To serve, place bowl on a platter surrounded by crisp lettuce leaves, topped with corn ships for dipping.
- Garnish with pimiento, olives, parsley, tomato wedges or fresh avocado.