- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
Easy and Delicious Goat Cheese LollipopsMakes 16 - 20 Lollipops Servings
These are amazingly simple to make and look beautiful passed on a tray or on a buffet table. They have a uniqueness and a flavor all their own.
4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
2 ounces cream cheese (not whipped), at room temperature
2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or basil, divided
1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
Cracked black pepper to taste
20 lollipop sticks
1 cup clover honey
1/4 cup shelled pistachios, clopped
1/4 cup blanched almonds, chopped
1 tablespoon Dried Mango Powder (if available)
1 teaspoon Pico de Gallo powder (if available)
- Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, thyme, basil, chives, and ground, cracked black pepper.. Fold until well blended and creamy. Roll into bite size balls and place on the end of a lollipop stick.
- These are delicious just like this. But if you want to go the extra step (or two) and dazzle your friends, do one or both of the following.
- Serve with a small plate of clover honey. This makes a delicious accent to the lollipop and ensures the lollipop sensation.
- Lightly roll the ends of the lollipop goat cheese balls in a mixture of one of the following:
- Finely chopped roasted pistachios
- Finely chopped balanced almonds
- Roll the lollipops in a mix of the dried mango powder and pico de gallo powder and then dip in the honey. This spicy-sweet sensation will have all your guests talking!