- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The foregoing warranties apply only to products damaged during normal household use.
Thank you for choosing Pyrex® Cookware Collection. Your cookware can be used on gas and electric coil ranges and most smooth-top ranges. Consult your owner's manual or your range for recommended cookware. Pyrex cookware is intended for top-of-range cooking but can be used in a preheated oven up to 350°F or 175°C. DO NOT USE UNDER A BROILER or in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR NORMAL HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR CAMPING, INDUSTRIAL OR COMMERCIAL USE. NON-STICK COOKWARE/STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE
- NEVER use cookware on high heat, leave empty cookware on a hot burner or allow cookware to boil dry. If cookware bottom melts/separates, TURN OFF HEAT. DO NOT REMOVE COOKWARE UNTIL IT HAS COOLED. DO NOT USE AGAIN.
- ALWAYS use low to medium heat only.
- ALWAYS use potholders when handling hot cookware.
- DO NOT make double boiler out of pots that are not designed for that purpose.
- DO NOT make repairs or use damaged cookware.
- DO NOT place glass lid on a burner, under a broiler or browning element, or in a microwave oven.
- DO NOT use cookware under a broiler, over a campfire, in a microwave oven or on a gas grill.
- DO NOT HEAT OR LEAVE EMPTY NON-STICK PAN ON A HOT BURNER for more than three (3) minutes. Fumes from the non-stick pan heated empty can be fatal to pet birds or cause temporary flu-like symptoms in humans. Also, overheating can make the pans fuse to the surface of glass top ranges, requiring the replacement of the glass cook top.
- ALWAYS match pot or pan to burner size. Adjust gas flame so that it does not extend up the sides of the pot or pan.
- ALWAYS place hot cookware on heat-resistant surface such as a wooden cutting board.
- ALWAYS avoid sliding or dragging your cookware over the surface of your stove top, especially glass top ranges, as scratches may result.
LIDS & HANDLES
- DO NOT place glass lid on a burner, under a broiler or browning element, or in a microwave oven.
- DO NOT handle hot glass lid with damp or wet cloth/potholder, or put it on a cool or wet surface. Avoid extreme temperature changes when using glass lids.
- ALWAYS allow glass lids to cool before placing them in water.
- ALWAYS use potholders. Handles and knobs can get very hot, especially when placed in the oven. Use caution when touching the lids and handles.
- DO NOT use glass lids that have cracks or deep scratches. If your lid is cracked or has deep scratches, breakage can occur spontaneously.
- ALWAYS tilt lid to direct steam away from you.
- Lid Vacuum: Lid left on pan after turning heat down or off may result in a vacuum that causes the lid to seal the pan. If lid seal occurs, DO NOT attempt to remove lid from pan in any way. Turn off the heat, remove from burner and allow pan to completely cool before removing lid. To avoid a lid seal, remove lid or set it ajar before turning heat off.
- Periodically, check handles and knobs to be sure they are not loose. If the handles are attached with screws, re-tighten the screws, being careful not to overtighten. If the screw cannot be tightened, please contact the World Kitchen Help Center at the number above.
- See warnings stated above.
- BEFORE FIRST USE: Wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- All Pyrex® cookware can be used on gas and electric coil ranges and most smooth-top ranges. Consult the owner's manual or your range for recommended cookware.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorinated cleaners or oven cleaners to clean cookware.
- DO NOT use metal utensils, sharp instruments or harsh abrasives to clean glass lids. These items may scratch and weaken the glass.
- ALWAYS let cookware cool before coming into contact with water to prevent warping.
- To remove burned-on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with plastic scouring pad if necessary.
- See warnings stated above.
- ALWAYS use heat-resistant plastic, nylon or wooden cooking utensils on the non-stick finish. To prevent scratching avoid using sharp-edged or metal utensils. Minor scratching will affect only the appearance of the coating; it will not harm its non-stick performance or food cooking in the pan.
- DO NOT use non-stick cooking sprays on non-stick cookware – an invisible buildup will impair the non-stick coating and food will stick in the pan.
STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE
- See warnings stated above.
- Use a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner to remove heat discoloration (rainbow appearance) or food stains (from starchy foods).
- Salt can "pit" stainless steel surfaces. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling point and stir to dissolve. DO NOT store acidic or salty foods in cookware.
- A spotted white film may form that can be removed with a mild solution of water and lemon juice or vinegar.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON NON-STICK AND STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE VESSELS
World Kitchen, LLC will replace, or exchange for product of equal value (at World Kitchen's option) any Pyrex® non-stick or stainless steel cookware vessel which is defective in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the cookware vessel when used under normal household conditions.
Damage from overheating or improper use of the product is not covered by this warranty, nor is scratching, discoloration, or other deterioration of the non-stick surface.
LIMITED 10-YEAR WARRANTY ON TEMPERED GLASS LID
World Kitchen, LLC will replace or exchange for products of equal value (at World Kitchen's option) any tempered glass lid that breaks from heat within 10 years from the date of purchase.
GENERAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL WARRANTIES ABOVE
The above warranties are limited to products used under normal household conditions and do not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, commercial use or attempted repair. Also, scratches, stains, discoloration, warping, pitting and damage from overheating are not covered under these warranties. Finally, the warranties do not apply to the finish of the handles and knobs on the cookware. The owner must follow the Safety & Usage Instructions provided with the product. Should a warranty problem develop, contact the World Kitchen Help Center (see list). KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Pyrex is a registered trademark of Corning Incorporated, used under license by World Kitchen, LLC
Thank you for choosing Pyrex™ Metal Bakeware. As consumer safety is foremost in our minds, we ask that you carefully follow the Safety & Usage instructions below. Additional information can be found at http://www.pyrexware.com/, or by calling our Help Center at 1-800-999-3436.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- DO NOT handle hot bakeware without potholders.
- DO NOT use on stove top, in microwave or over a direct flame.
- BEFORE FIRST USE: Wash pan in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry completely.
- This product features an advanced silicone-based, non-stick coating and is safe for use with metal spatulas, nylon, rubber and wood utensils. With normal use, the scratch-resistant coating will prevent scratches from penetrating to the metal.
- DO NOT use metal utensils with sharp or serrated edges, and avoid pressing down hard on the pan when using metal utensils. It is safe to use non-stick cooking sprays for added release of baked goods; however, you may notice slight discoloration from the spray. Dishwasher safe; however, for best results, hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- DO NOT clean with metal pads, steel wool, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace, or, at World Kitchen's option, exchange for equal value, any item with defects in material or workmanship for 10 years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse or institutional/commercial use. Should a warranty problem develop, contact us at 1-800-999-3436. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow this exclusion or limitation, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Pyrex is a trademark of Corning Incorporated, used under license by World Kitchen, LLC. COOKING SOLVED is a trademark of WKI Holding Company, Inc., used with permission by World Kitchen, LLC.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
Usage Instructions, care and Warranties
- Basic Tools
- Specialty Tools
- Slicing / Peeling
- General Prep
- Prep Tools
- Grating / Zesting / Grinding
- Bladed Cutting
|BASIC TOOLS||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Large Ladle||Dishwasher Safe / 500°F 260°C Heat-Resistant Silicone/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces||LIMITED WARRANTY - Item warranted against defects; upon return, will be replaced with the same item or one of similar value. Contact World Kitchen, LLC at 1-800-999-3436|
|Large Basting Spoon|
|Large Slotted Spoon|
|Large Slotted Turner|
|Pasta Server||Dishwasher Safe / 400°F 204°C Heat-Resistant Nylon|
|SPECIALTY TOOLS||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Flexible Turner||Dishwasher Safe / 400°F 204°C Heat-Resistant Nylon/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces||Wash before first use.||LIMITED WARRANTY - Item warranted against defects; upon return, will be replaced with the same item or one of similar value. Contact World Kitchen, LLC at 1-800-999-3436.|
|Fish Turner||Dishwasher Safe / 400°F 204°C Heat-Resistant Nylon|
|Skimmer||Dishwasher Safe / 400°F 204°C Heat-Resistant Nylon/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces|
|Large Locking Tongs||Dishwasher Safe / 500°F 260°C Heat-Resistant Silicone/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces|
|Serving Tongs||Dishwasher Safe / 500°F 204°C Heat-Resistant Silicone/Odor- and Stain-Resistant Silicone|
|Large Silicone Spatula||Dishwasher Safe / 500°F 260°C Heat-Resistant Silicone/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces|
|Small Silicone Spatula|
|Kitchen Shears||Hand Wash / Stainless Steel Anti-Rust||Wash before first use; hand wash recommended. Store shears in a safe place out of children's reach.|
|Pantry Brush||Dishwasher Safe / 500°F 204°C Heat-Resistant Silicone / Odor- and Stain-Resistant Silicone||Wash before first use.|
|Icing Spatula||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust|
|Pastry Dough Blender|
|OPENERS||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Can Opener - safe cut||Hand Wash||Wash before first use.||LIMITED WARRANTY - Item warranted against defects; upon return, will be replaced with the same item or one of similar value. Contact World Kitchen, LLC at 1-800-999-3436.|
|Bottle Opener - 1 pack||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust.|
|Self-pulling corkscrew||Top Rack Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust|
|SLICING/PEELING||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Peeler - Swivel||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust.||Wash before first use.||LIMITED WARRANTY - Item warranted against defects; upon return, will be replaced with the same item or one of similar value. Contact World Kitchen, LLC at 1-800-999-3436.|
|Ceramic Peeler||Dishwasher Safe.|
|Cheese Slicer||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust.|
|Egg Slicer||Top Rack Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust.|
|Avocado Slicer||Dishwasher Safe/ 500°F 204°C Heat Resistant Silicone/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust.|
|GENERAL PREP||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Colander 6 qt.||Dishwasher Safe/Easy Cleanup||Wash before first use.|
|Strainer (8-inch)||Dishwasher Safe/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces.|
|Splatter Screen||Dishwasher Safe.|
|Salad Spinner||Top Rack Dishwasher Safe.|
|Pinch Bowls||Dishwasher Safe/Odor- & Stain-Resistant Silicone|
|Cutting Board||Dishwasher Safe.|
|Glass Prep Board, 11x14||Dishwasher Safe/Avoid Extreme Temperature Changes: Hot and Cold.||READ AND SAVE – PYREX® Brand Glass Prep Board - WARNINGS: Failure to follow these instructions can cause breakage that can result in personal injury or property damage. DO NOT use on STOVE TOP, under BROILER, in OVEN, TOASTER OVEN or direct heat source. NOT FOR MICROWAVE OVEN USE. Avoid impact. AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. DO NOT place hot items on prep board. DO NOT use harsh cleansers, scouring pads or any object that will scratch the glass. DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped or cracked. Not for institutional or restaurant use - for home use only. CARE: To clean, use soft, damp cloth to wipe. Dishwasher safe.|
|Glass Prep Board, 12x16|
|PREP TOOLS||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Balloon whisk||Dishwasher Safe/500°F 260°C Heat-Resistant Silicone/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces||Wash before first use.|
|Flat whisk||Dishwasher Safe/500°F 204°C Heat-Resistant Silicone/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust|
|Ice Cream Scoop||Dishwasher Safe.|
|Meat Tenderizer||Dishwasher Safe/Durable Non-Stick Coating|
|Masher||Dishwasher Safe/500°F 260°C Heat-Resistant Silicone/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces|
|GRATING/ZESTING/GRINDING||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Hand-Held Grater||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust||Wash before first use.|
|Rotary cheese grater||Top Rack Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust|
|Fine grater with container||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust|
|Medium grater with container|
|ROASTING||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Baster||Dishwasher Safe||Wash before first use.|
|Basting brush||Dishwasher Safe/500°F 260°C Heat-Resistant Silicone/Odor- and Stain-Resistant Silicone|
|Roasting skewers (4-pc. set)||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Stee Anti-Rust||Wash before first use. Caution: Point is sharp. Handle with care.|
|Flavor injector||Top Rack/Dishwasher Safe|
|BLADED CUTTING||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Pizza Cutter||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust||Wash before first use.|
|Mandolin||Top Rack Dishwaser Safe/Stainless Steel Anti-Rust||Wash before first use. Caution: Blades are sharp. Handle with care.|
|Mezzaluna||Dishwasher Safe/Stainless Stee Anti-Rust|
|MEASURING||USE AND CARE||WARRANTY|
|Measuring Cups, Dry||Dishwasher Safe/Safe for Non-Stick Surfaces||Wash before first use.|
|Measuing Spoons, Dry|
|Timer, Digital||To clean, wipe with moist cloth only.|
|Leave-In Thermometer||Hand Wash||Wash before first use.|
|Digital Instant Read Thermometer||Clean before first use. Wipe with moist cloth only to clean. Do not leave thermometer in meat while cooking.|