Pyrex®No-Leak Lids™ 4-Cup Round Storage w/ Yellow Lid
Pyrex®No-Leak Lids™ 4-Cup Round Storage w/ Yellow Lid
DescriptionPYREX® No-Leak Lids eliminate accidental drips, drops and dribbles, making them perfect for keeping and carrying soups, sauces and salsas that slosh. The airtight seal keeps food fresh, while a microwave vent allows neat heating.
Product Information• No Leak Lids™ 4-cup Round Storage with Yellow Plastic Cover
• Leak proof and air tight seal for secure storage
• Easy press vent for microwaving
• Clear window with colored outer rim
• Lid tabs for easy opening and closing
• BPA-free plastic lid
• Microwave & dishwasher safe
• 2 Year Limited Warranty on PYREX Glassware
• 1 Year Limited Warranty on Plastic Covers
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How do I get the ring to stay in?Asked on 6/22/2015 by Dianna from Hawaii
A:If you are experiencing issues with the cover, we'd be happy to get a warranty replacement out to you. Please give us a call at 1-800-999-3436.Answered on 6/23/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I'm looking to buy pieces I can use in the oven, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Can the pyrex with no-leak lids safely be used in all of these situations?Asked on 6/22/2015 by Cynthia from Long Island, NY
A:Yes, they are safe for all of those uses.Answered on 6/23/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I was wondering if this product is freezer-safe. I now the bowl part is, but what about the lid?Asked on 4/16/2015 by STL
A:Yes, it is also freezer safe.Answered on 4/20/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can I clean the Pyrex no-leak "lid" in the dishwasher and what about venting tab (I know glass is dishwasher safe, what about the plastic)?Asked on 10/18/2014 by mj from Forest Grove, OR
A:Yes, both the glass and plastic can be used in the dishwasher (top rack only).Answered on 10/31/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:Hi I did purchase this product but mine has a red cover, my question is this I used it to heat up some soup at work in microwave, I had the vent open while heating but when I removed the cover, the rubber insert inside the cover separated, I can put it back on but it seems as if the seal has been broken because when I cover the bowl part of the rubber piece falls into the bowl, is this a defect or did I do something wrong?Asked on 10/10/2014 by catherine from United States
A:Please call our Consumer Care Center at 800-999-3436 to discuss further.Answered on 10/28/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.