Pyrex®No-Leak Lids™ 3-Cup Rectangle Storage w/ Yellow Lid
Pyrex®No-Leak Lids™ 3-Cup Rectangle Storage w/ Yellow Lid
DescriptionPYREX® No-Leak Lids eliminate accidental drips, drops and dribbles, making them perfect for keeping and carrying soups, sauces and salsas that slosh. The airtight seal keeps food fresh, while a microwave vent allows neat heating.
Product Information• No Leak Lids™ 3-cup Rectangle Storage with Yellow Plastic Cover
• Leak proof and air tight seal for secure storage
• Easy press vent for microwaving
• Clear window with colored outer rim
• Lid tabs for easy opening and closing
• BPA-free plastic lid
• Microwave & dishwasher safe
• 2 Year Limited Warranty on PYREX Glassware
• 1 Year Limited Warranty on Plastic Covers
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Why did my lid crack all over, when I use it just in the microwave?
I was very disappointed as that is all we buy is Pyrex products.
Red lid 3 cup no-leak lidsAsked on 7/21/2015 by Julie
A:We're sorry to hear that! Give us a call for warranty service. We'd be happy to get this taken care of. We're available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm EST by calling 1-800-999-3436.Answered on 7/22/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Hi, what's the measurements of this container?Asked on 6/27/2015 by ------
A:This measures 8" by 6" by 2.25".Answered on 6/29/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Is this "No Leak Lids" will fit the 3 cup rectangle glass storage?Asked on 5/17/2015 by Tina from Las Vegas, Navada
A:Yes, they are available by calling our Consumer Care Center at 1-800-999-3436. They aren't available online.Answered on 5/20/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can you buy additional lids only?Asked on 5/2/2015 by Robin from United States
A:Yes, they are available by calling our Consumer Care Center at 1-800-999-3436. They aren't available online.Answered on 5/4/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Is the lid cover glass and rubber (as in the red cover premium versions) or plastic and rubber?Asked on 4/17/2015 by Ron from San Anselmo, CA
A:The lid is plastic, not glass.Answered on 4/20/2015 by Anonymous
Q:I know this sounds like a picky question, but you stated the dimensions are approximately 8 x 6. I unfortunately have a 16" length x 12.5 width x 10 height space to lay these in. Is it a little less/a little more than 8 inches in length? Also, is the 2.25 height with the cover on? Thx.Asked on 3/15/2015 by Sarah from United States
A:According to our system, it is exactly 8" in length. The 2.25" quoted height is with the lid on the dish.Answered on 3/16/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Is this container good for freezing prepared food? Is it air tight enough to keep out "freezer burn"?Asked on 3/12/2015 by Meg from United States
A:Yes, it is good for freezing prepared food. This line of Pyrex lids is our tightest fit.Answered on 3/13/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Love this product, but the inside rubber to the lid came off. Is that supposed to happen? What can I do?Asked on 11/16/2014 by Carol from United States
A:Please call our Consumer Care Center at 800-999-3436 for further assistance with this matter.Answered on 11/18/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:What are the dimensions of this product? i want to see if it will fit in my 6 pack fitness lunch box.Asked on 10/19/2014 by Ed
A:This product measures approximately 8" x 6" x 2.25" (length x width x height).Answered on 10/31/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.