Pyrex®No-Leak Lids™ 3-Cup Rectangle Storage w/ Passion Fruit Lid
Pyrex®No-Leak Lids™ 3-Cup Rectangle Storage w/ Passion Fruit Lid
DescriptionPYREX® No-Leak Lids eliminate accidental drips, drops and dribbles, making them perfect for keeping and carrying soups, sauces and salsas that slosh. The airtight seal keeps food fresh, while a microwave vent allows neat heating.
Product Information• No Leak Lids™ 3-cup Rectangle Storage with Passion Fruit Plastic Cover
• Leak proof and air tight seal for secure storage
• Easy press vent for microwaving
• Clear window with colored outer rim
• Lid tabs for easy opening and closing
• BPA-free plastic lid
• Microwave & dishwasher safe
• 2 Year Limited Warranty on PYREX Glassware
• 1 Year Limited Warranty on Plastic Covers
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I bought one of these at the outlet mall in Edinburgh IN.
I have been using it for approximately 2 weeks the Lid warped and cracked. What do I need to do to have this situation resolved?Asked on 7/29/2015 by Thrasher from Indianapolis Indiana
A:We're sorry to learn of the issue you've had with your product. Please call our Consumer Care Center at 1-800-999-3436 so we can assist in getting this matter resolved.Answered on 7/30/2015 by Brett from WK Consumer Care
Q:I have the same problem, the lid is all cracked, can the lid be replaced? the more I used the more cracks it gets. I bought it at the store that was located in Bay Terrace mall.
LeticiaAsked on 5/16/2015 by lety from East Elmhurst, New Yorkk
A:Sorry to hear that Leticia. Please give us a call. We'd be happy to replace under warranty. We are available at 1-800-999-3436.Answered on 5/20/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can this be used to freeze leftovers, then put into the oven?Asked on 4/7/2015 by Susan from United States
A:Yes, just preheat the oven before placing your frozen dish in the oven to bake.Answered on 4/13/2015 by Anonymous
Q:I bought several of these and all the lids are cracked and at least one has a loose gasket, do you have replacements? I can send pics of lids, cracks are all the way through, probably won't buy Pyrex brand food storage products anymore. These are the 3 cup /750 ml rectangle type containers.
Thanks, KarenAsked on 2/23/2015 by Tigger from Ma
A:We're sorry to hear that. Please give us a call at 1-800-999-3436 to discuss warranty replacement.Answered on 2/24/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Is this rectangle container the same size as the containers with regular lids? For clarification, are the lids interchangeable? Are additional lids going to be available separately?Asked on 10/28/2014 by frugalmom from 95125
A:Yes, the lids are interchangeable with this dish so long as they are the 3 cup size. The No Leak Lids are not available for open stock purchase, but you can purchase the basic lids using the following link: www.shopworldkitchen.com/replacement-lids/.Answered on 11/7/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:the gasket keeps falling out of the lid - VERY frustrating, and the seal DOES leak. Any way to keep this from happening or is it a design flaw? I am handwashing the lid and gasket until I hear back from you that it is truly dishwasher safe as advertised. But, please, how do I get the gasket to 1. stay in the lid and 2. make an airtight seal>Asked on 10/13/2014 by t from placerville, ca
A:We can assure you that this product is dishwasher safe. We may be able to send you a replacement for your product, but will need a little more information first. Please call our Consumer Care Center at 800-999-3436 when you get a chance.Answered on 10/16/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:Could you please send me the dimensions of this containor.
ThanksAsked on 10/7/2014 by lab rat from Ottawa, ON, Canada
A:This product measures approximately 8" x 6" x 2.25" (length x width x height).Answered on 10/22/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.