Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Noblesse 6-1/2" Non-Stick Bundform Pan (4-1/2-cup)
Related Productsview all
Create a European style Classic design bundt cake with this Kaiser Bakeware Classic small Bundform Pan. This unique pan is made of cast aluminum for quick and even browning, and features a two-layer non-stick coating for easy release and quick cleanup. Perfect for those occasions when a smaller portion is desired. Rich in tradition and strong details this line is sure to be a classic in many families for years to come.
- Noblesse 6-1/2" Bundform Pan (4-1/2-cup)
- Heavy-gauge steel provides even and gentle heat distribution for consistent browning and baking.
- Nonstick interior coating eliminates the need for flouring pans, resulting in baked goods with a smooth crumb. It also allows for quick and easy cleaning, and provides many years of non-stick use at an affordable price.
- Dark exterior absorbs heat, providing excellent heat distribution for better browning and shorter baking times.
- Model: 70.0657.8440
- Manufacturer's 10 Year Limited Warranty