Pyrex®Green 1 Quart Round Mixing Bowl Plastic Lid
Pyrex®Green 1 Quart Round Mixing Bowl Plastic Lid
DescriptionPyrex® glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
Product Information• Green 1-qt Round Mixing Bowl Plastic Cover (Model 322)
• Covers / lids make cooking, serving, and storing easy and convenient
• Refrigerator, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
• Limited 1-Year Warranty
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does this lid also fit the 1 qt glass storage bowl?Asked on 7/1/2015 by Becky from Loveland, OH
A:It fits model 322 only.Answered on 7/2/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:What is the diameter of the lid .Asked on 6/23/2015 by Debu from Foster city, ca
A:It is 7.25 inches.Answered on 7/1/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I have a pyrex glass mixing bowl set marked from 1L (322); 1.5L (323); 2L (325); and 4L (326). I'd like to by pyrex lids for each of them. Can you tell me if the 322 on the bottom of my bowl for 1L is the same size as this 1Q bowl?Asked on 6/1/2015 by Maeve from Astoria, OR
A:Yes, they are the same. This lid will fit your bowl.Answered on 6/5/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:The model number on my 1-qt storage container is 7201 08. I'm hoping this lid will fit my container.Asked on 5/28/2015 by Lindsey
A:The item number for the lid you need is 1113769.Answered on 5/29/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:This says "mixing bowl." Can this lid be used on the Pyrex 1-qt storage container?Asked on 5/27/2015 by Lindsey
A:If you can provide a model number on the bottom of the dish you are referring to, we can find the appropriate lid for you.Answered on 5/27/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Follow up question: Can this lid be used for the Corelle 1 quart serving bowl? NOT Pyrex mixing bowl.Asked on 4/30/2015 by Syl
A:It does not fit the Corelle 1 quart serving bowl.Answered on 5/5/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Is this lid BPA free?Asked on 4/22/2015 by paula
A:Yes, it is BPA free.Answered on 4/28/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:What's the diameter of the lid? And will it fit the one court Correlle serving bowl?Asked on 4/17/2015 by Judy
A:The diameter is 7.25 inches. We don't have information available as to whether it would fit a Corelle bowl.Answered on 4/20/2015 by Anonymous
Q:What's the dimension of this product, diameter and height?Asked on 4/15/2015 by Mike from Bronx, NY
A:The diameter is 7.25 inches. The height is .125 inches.Answered on 4/22/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Will this fit 7201?Asked on 11/8/2014 by Filemón Manriquez from South Gate, Los Angeles, CA
A:No, this lid is designed to fit the Pyrex 1 Quart Mixing Bowl (model # 322).Answered on 11/17/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.