Pyrex®Easy Grab® 9.5" Pie Plate
Pyrex®Easy Grab® 9.5" Pie Plate
- Easy Grab 9-1/2" Pie Plate;Non-porous glass won’t absorb stains or odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex Glassware
- Product Dimension: 11 1/4" x 11 1/4" x 2", lid: 9 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 1 5/8"; 1.75-qt capacity; 56-ounces
- Product Weight: 2lb 8.6oz
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is there a lid that fits this pie plate?Asked on 6/30/2015 by furloreb
A:There is no lid available for the pie plates.Answered on 6/30/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:what is the maximum temperature for baking in oven. EG 425oAsked on 2/28/2015 by jane from Peterborough, ON
A:Pyrex is safe for baking at any temperature your recipe calls for. It is is not broiler safe.Answered on 3/3/2015 by Anonymous
Q:What is the depth of this plate?Asked on 11/10/2014 by Cassandra from toronto, Canada
A:This product has a depth of 2.06 inches.Answered on 11/19/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:Does this come with a top?Asked on 11/7/2014 by dan from va usa
A:There is not a lid available for this product.Answered on 11/14/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:Please tell me, is this item made of borosilicate glass?Asked on 11/1/2014 by Mimi from United States
A:No, since the 1940s all Pyrex glassware has been made using a heat-strengthened soda lime glass composition.Answered on 11/12/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:Will you be carrying more of these in the blue colour?Asked on 10/19/2014 by WhatIsInAName from Ontario Canada
A:For product availability inquiries, please contact our Consumer Care Center at 800-999-3436 for more information.Answered on 10/31/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1098733$5.59 Was $7.99Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® Food Storage Sandwich Box$5.59 Was $7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
6010732Corelle® Livingware™ Winter Frost White 12.25" Serving Platter$10.99Description
DescriptionCorelle Livingware... The original break and chip resistant glass dinnerware. Trust that it can stand up to the rigors of everyday life and still look great.
PatternFunctional and versatile, our Winter Frost White collection is a fundamental basic, perfect in its simplicity, and pure in its form.
1094283Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985$5.97 Was $9.99Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20 Ounce Mug w/ Vented Cover$5.97 Was $9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.