Pyrex®Easy Grab® 3 Quart Oblong Baking Dish w/ Blue Plastic Lid
Pyrex®Easy Grab® 3 Quart Oblong Baking Dish w/ Blue Plastic Lid
- Easy Grab® 3-qt (9” x 13”) Oblong Baking Dish with Blue Plastic Lid
- Easy Snap Lid™ lets you grip handles for no-spill transport
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb stains or odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Lid is BPA free and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex Glassware
- 1 Year Limited Glassware on Plastic Cover
- Product Dimension: 15 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 2 1/4", lid: 13 1/4" x 9 3/4" x 2"
- Product Weight: 3lb 9.7oz
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you order the plastic lid for this item? ( East Grab 3 Quart Oblong Baking Dish)
ThanksAsked on 6/2/2015 by Kathy
A:Yes, the item number is 1109667.Answered on 6/3/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I baked some fish at 450 for 20 mins, which I have done many times. (In my intact Pyrex 3qt dish. I removed it from the oven and placed it on the counter when it shattered into pieces. What would cause this to happen? It was not damaged before, nor was it dropped. Thank you!Asked on 4/18/2015 by Mimidancer from Andover nj
A:We're so sorry to learn of your experience while making your fish! Without gathering more information as to how you were using it, we would be unable to say what caused the breakage. Please give us a call when you get a chance. We'd like the chance to get some additional details from you, as well as send you a replacement dish. We can be reached at 1-800-999-3436.Answered on 4/20/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Why do you have to preheat the oven for use?Asked on 3/24/2015 by Cynthia
A:When turning your oven on to reach your desired temperature, the oven heats at high ununiform temperatures to reach the desired temperature quickly. If the oven is preheated, it will avoid the risk of shocking the dish which can cause breakage.Answered on 3/25/2015 by Anonymous
Q:I have a cake recipe that calls for taking the cake hot from the oven and putting it immediately into the freezer. Can a pyrex baking dish do this or will it shatter?Asked on 3/21/2015 by Cricket from Indiana
A:Pyrex would not be a suitable baking dish for that purpose. We would recommend using a metal baking pan for that purpose.Answered on 3/23/2015 by Anonymous
Q:if the overall dimensions are 9x13 can you please tell me what the inside dimensions are ?? .. thank youAsked on 3/20/2015 by Travis A from United States
A:Those are the inside dimensions. The outisde dimensions are 16.56 by 9.810 by 2.5.Answered on 3/23/2015 by Anonymous
Q:what is the overall length and width of this baking dish ?Asked on 3/20/2015 by Travis A from United States
A:It is 9 by 13 inches.Answered on 3/20/2015 by Anonymous
Q:would someone please give me the dimensions of this product ?? the 'easy grab 3 qt baking dish w/blue cover .. i am looking for a 10x15 baking dish with a plastic lid for storage .. thanksAsked on 3/20/2015 by travie from United States
A:This is 9 by 13. The size you are looking for will be listed as a 4 quart baking dish.Answered on 3/20/2015 by Anonymous
Q:would someone please give me the dimensions of this product ?? the 'easy grab 3 qt baking dish w/blue cover .. i am looking for a 10x15 baking dish with a plastic lid for storage .. thanksAsked on 3/19/2015 by travie from United States
A:This is 9 by 13. The size you are looking for will be listed as a 4 quart baking dish.Answered on 3/19/2015 by Anonymous
Q:baking in the at 375 oven what would cause it to shatterAsked on 3/18/2015 by larry from indiana
A:We are very sorry to learn about the experience you had while using your dish.
Not only do we stand behind the integrity of our products, World Kitchen also takes the safety of its consumers very seriously. Under the circumstances, we would like to discuss this matter with you directly so that we may obtain information for our Quality Assurance Department. Please do not discard your product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center at 1-800-999-3436. Representatives are available from 8am to 5pm, EST, Monday through Friday.Answered on 3/19/2015 by Anonymous
Q:would someone please give me the dimensions of this product ?? the 'easy grab 3 qt baking dish w/blue cover .. i am looking for a 10x15 baking dish with a plastic lid for storage .. thanksAsked on 3/17/2015 by travie from United States
A:This is 9 by 13. The size you are looking for will be listed as a 4 quart baking dish.Answered on 3/18/2015 by Anonymous
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1098733$5.59 Was $7.99Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® Food Storage Sandwich Box$5.59 Was $7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
1094283$8.99 Was $14.99Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$8.99 Was $14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985$6.97 Was $9.99Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20-oz Mug w/ Vented Cover$6.97 Was $9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.