Pyrex®Easy Grab® 2 Quart Oblong Baking Dish
Pyrex®Easy Grab® 2 Quart Oblong Baking Dish
- Easy Grab® 2-qt Oblong Baking Dish
- 7” x 11”
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb stains or odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year LImited Warranty on Pyrex Glassware
- Product Dimension: 7” x 11”
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:In your detail of this dish it says it is 7 x 11 but in answering a question about the deminsions you state it is 13 .75 in width. What is the correct size including depth?Asked on 6/23/2015 by None from Thornton, TX
A:The quote dimensions on the first question include the handles on the dish. It is 11 inches long by 7 inches wide on the inside. The depth is 2.5 inches.Answered on 6/23/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:is this made with a plastic coating? I want to use armor etch on it but it won't work if it is.Asked on 6/12/2015 by Alyssa
A:No, it does not have a coating, however we advise against etching our products as it may compromise the integrity of the glass and cause immediate or future breakage.Answered on 6/16/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Are there other 2 quart pyrex baking dishes? I have several pyrex baking dishes, but I don't remember which one is which size. They aren't marked or the marking has worn off. I got married in 1970 and have collected the dishes over the years since then. It would help to have a list instead of having to pour water into the pans until I found the one that worked for the recipe and not knowing where the food should come up to in the dish when it is fulled cooked. There must be room so the food does not come out when removed from the oven.
ThanksAsked on 3/20/2015 by Sue from Barre, VT
A:We have several 2 quart Pyrex dishes. Please copy/paste the below link into your web browser to see all available 2 quart Pyrex dishes. A good rule of thumb is that a 2qt oblong is 11 by 7 inches and a 3 quart oblong is 9 by 13 inches. If you have any larger sizes, a 4 quart is 10 by 15 inches. Hope this helps!
http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/search?q=2%20quartAnswered on 3/23/2015 by Anonymous
Q:You used to have a baking dish that was about 8" x 11.5 (same width as the 8" square dish but about 50% longer). I think it was your model 232, but not sure.
How dis this dish compare? Specifically would a cake that fit the old one work here?Asked on 2/22/2015 by GreyOne from Montreal, Canada
A:Assuming the referenced baking dish was 1.5 inches tall, it would have held 2.38 quarts versus this dish, which holds 2 quarts.Answered on 2/23/2015 by Anonymous
Q:What are the dimensions of this product?Asked on 10/11/2014 by Nevada Baker
A:This product measures approximately 7.75" x 13.75" x 2.31" (length x width x height).Answered on 10/29/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1098733Snapware® Snap ’N Stack® Food Storage Sandwich Box$7.99Description
If you brown bag it, you’ll love packing your lunch in this two-part stacking container. Use one section for your sandwich, the other for chips, salad, dessert. And if you’re a lighter eater, just use one of the sections by itself. Prepack the containers, store them in your fridge or freezer, and you’re good to go.
1094283$8.99 Was $14.99Chicago Cutlery® Essentials® 4-Pc Steak Knife Set$8.99 Was $14.99Description
DescriptionEssentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
5302525Pyrex® 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowl$9.99Description
DescriptionThe Pyrex® 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
1035985$6.97 Was $9.99Corningware® Pop-Ins® White 20-oz Mug w/ Vented Cover$6.97 Was $9.99Description
This mug has a vented lid specially designed for microwave use. The lid allows steam to escape, keeping your microwave clean and you safe from steam burns. The mug makes a great gift for a coworker or colleague.