CW by CorningWare™ 3 Quart Blue Oblong Casserole, Pool
DescriptionWith vibrant colors and a variety of sizes, it's designed for today's cooks. This CW by CorningWare™ baker, with its cool blue color, is certain to make a splash with your friends. Safe to use in the microwave, oven and dishwasher, the baker is perfect for everyday use.
Product Information• Durable stoneware
• Oven, microwave & dishwasher safe
• Nests with other pieces in the collection for compact storage
• Also available in Curry (yellow) and in 1.5-qt. size
• Limited 1-year Warranty
CW by Corningware® Warranty
Limited One Year Warranty - CorningWare® Stoneware Bakeware
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any stoneware bakeware item or glass cover with a manufacturing defect within one year from date of purchase. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered. For this warranty to apply, the owner must follow the safety and usage instructions.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Should a warranty problem develop, contact the World Kitchen office nearest you (see list) and explain what happened. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. These warranties give you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Should a question develop in the USA, contact the World Kitchen office at 1-800-999-3436.
CW by Corningware® Use & Care
We at World Kitchen are very safety conscious. We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety of you, our valued consumer foremost in our minds. You must exercise an appropriate degree of care when using any stoneware product. Especially when cooking food at high temperatures. For your safety, you must adhere to the warnings and use instructions outlined below.
CorningWare® stoneware bakeware can be used for baking, serving and reheating food. Some stoneware bakeware can be used in microwave, convection and pre-heated conventional oven. Some items may not be appropriate for specific uses. Review information on bottom of items prior to use.
Wash by hand or in automatic dishwasher. Load items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with a non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers. Do not allow stoneware bakeware to soak/stand in water for an extended period of time. Applied heat after soaking may cause crazing. Should a question develop in the USA, contact the World Kitchen office at 1-800-999-3436.
All CorningWare® stoneware bakeware items are breakable. Failure to follow these instructions my result in personal injury or property damage.
• Do not use on stovetop, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, open flames, etc.
• Avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not add liquid to a hot stoneware item, place a hot stoneware item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth.
• Handle hot stoneware items with a dry cloth or potholder.
• Do not use to microwave popcorn or to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
• Do not heat an empty vessel or a small amount of food in a microwave oven. Bakeware may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• Do not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
• Do not abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch stoneware items. Place on a dry placemat or tablecloth to avoid scratching surfaces. The bottom of stoneware items may be rough.
Do not use any stoneware items mistreated in this manner.
1114117Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ 4 Piece Casserole Set$49.99Description
DescriptionWhether you're cooking a weekday dinner or entertaining on the weekend, this colorful CW by CorningWare™ set is all you need. The pieces can so straight from the oven or microwave to your table. Use all the colors at once for an eclectic table setting, or match the pieces with other CW by CorningWare™ pieces for a monochromatic look. On the rare occasions when you're not using the set, each piece stacks inside the other for compact storage.
1114682Corningware® Colours™ Pop-Ins® 20 Ounce Blue Mug w/ Lid, Pool$7.99Description
DescriptionDiscover CorningWare Colours. Vibrance coupled with the versatility that's made CorningWare bakeware a true classic. Timeless shapes meet contemporary colors. Whether you're entertaining for two or twenty, creating memorable meals has never been easier.
1114113Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ 1.5 Quart Green Oblong Casserole, Sprout$13.99Description
DescriptionWith this CW by CorningWare™ baker, entertaining friends and family can be as casual or as formal as you like. The baker's vibrant green hue will make a statement, whatever the occasion. No matter how many guests you've got, you'll love the convenience of CW by CorningWare™. It's safe to use in either the microwave or oven, looks great on your table, and can go right in the dishwasher.
1114416Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ 1.5 Quart Blue Oblong Casserole, Pool$13.99Description
DescriptionA baker that's bold, blue and beautiful. That's how you'd likely describe this CW by CorningWare™ baking dish. You'll also call it convenient, because you can use it in the microwave or oven. And, with its contemporary shape, it will make quite an impression on your guests. It will make your life a little easier, too - just pop in the dishwasher to clean.
1114110Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ 3 Quart Yellow Oblong Casserole, Curry$19.99Description
DescriptionYou don't need curry to add spice to your cooking…just this Curry-hued baker. Its bright yellow color will liven any meal. This CW by CorningWare™ baker is designed for today's busy lifestyles. It's safe to use in either the microwave or oven. And cleanup is easy - just put the baker in the dishwasher and you're done.