Corningware®CW by CorningWare™ 20-oz Vermilion Baker
Corningware®CW by CorningWare™ 20-oz Vermilion Baker
- Durable stoneware
- Oven, microwave & dishwasher safe
- Nests with other pieces in the collection for compact storage
- Also available in Twilight (purple)
CW by Corningware® Warranty
Limited One Year Warranty - CorningWare® Stoneware Bakeware
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any stoneware bakeware item or glass cover with a manufacturing defect within one year from date of purchase. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered. For this warranty to apply, the owner must follow the safety and usage instructions.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Should a warranty problem develop, contact the World Kitchen office nearest you (see list) and explain what happened. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. These warranties give you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Should a question develop in the USA, contact the World Kitchen office at 1-800-999-3436.
CW by Corningware® Use & Care
We at World Kitchen are very safety conscious. We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety of you, our valued consumer foremost in our minds. You must exercise an appropriate degree of care when using any stoneware product. Especially when cooking food at high temperatures. For your safety, you must adhere to the warnings and use instructions outlined below.
CorningWare® stoneware bakeware can be used for baking, serving and reheating food. Some stoneware bakeware can be used in microwave, convection and pre-heated conventional oven. Some items may not be appropriate for specific uses. Review information on bottom of items prior to use.
Wash by hand or in automatic dishwasher. Load items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with a non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers. Do not allow stoneware bakeware to soak/stand in water for an extended period of time. Applied heat after soaking may cause crazing. Should a question develop in the USA, contact the World Kitchen office at 1-800-999-3436.
All CorningWare® stoneware bakeware items are breakable. Failure to follow these instructions my result in personal injury or property damage.
• Do not use on stovetop, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, open flames, etc.
• Avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not add liquid to a hot stoneware item, place a hot stoneware item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth.
• Handle hot stoneware items with a dry cloth or potholder.
• Do not use to microwave popcorn or to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
• Do not heat an empty vessel or a small amount of food in a microwave oven. Bakeware may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• Do not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
• Do not abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch stoneware items. Place on a dry placemat or tablecloth to avoid scratching surfaces. The bottom of stoneware items may be rough.
Do not use any stoneware items mistreated in this manner.
1114115Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ 20-oz Twilight Baker$7.99Description
Put some purple into your next meal, thanks to this colorful CW by CorningWare™ baker. It's easy on the eyes, and easy to use, too. You can use the baker to cook in either the microwave or oven. When you're ready to serve, just place the baker right on your table. Its bright color and contemporary shape will show your friends and family your unique sense of style.
1117811Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ Vermilion 20-oz Stoneware Mug$10.99Description
Add color to your table with this red mug which will liven any meal. Mix or match with your CW by CorningWare™ patterns.
1118203Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ Vermilion 2.5-qt Baker$21.99Description
This is not your grandmother's CorningWare dish. Or even your mother's. With vibrant colors and a variety of sizes, it's designed for today's cooks. This CW by CorningWare™ baker, with its beautiful red color, is certain to make a splash with your friends. Safe to use in the microwave, oven and dishwasher, the baker is perfect for everyday use.
1120689$29.99 Was $34.99Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ 4-pc Set$29.99 Was $34.99Description
Whether you're cooking a weekday dinner or entertaining on the weekend, this colorful CW by CorningWare™ set is all you need. The pieces can go straight from the oven or microwave to your table. Use all the colors at once for an eclectic table setting, or match the pieces with other CW by CorningWare™ pieces for a monochromatic look. On the rare occasions when you're not using the set, each piece stacks inside the other for compact storage.
1117815Corningware® CW by CorningWare™ 8-oz 2-pc Ramekin Value Pack$11.99Description
Go ahead…play with your food! This bright red and blue ramekin value pack will liven up any table. These CW by Corningware™ ramekins let you have a little fun at mealtime.