- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST
The original CorningWare® bakeware which was first introduced in 1958, was made of a glass-ceramic material that could be used on the stove, in the oven and under the broiler. After World Kitchen acquired the brand in the late 1990’s, CorningWare products were switched to ceramic stoneware production. Introduced later that year was the French White collection, which has been an all-time best seller among brides-to-be.
The stoneware transition was made, in part, to ensure that the brand adapted to the evolving tastes of consumers who today put a premium on color and design. In addition, with the advent of the microwave, the thermal benefits of the original material diminished in importance for home cooks.
The CorningWare stoneware collections can be used in conventional, convection and microwave ovens as well for storing food in the refrigerator and freezer. It washes easily by hand or in the dishwasher. Non-porous, stoneware won’t absorb food odors and resists staining. And it’s non-reactive so acid-based foods can be prepped or baked in it.
CorningWare bakeware, a perfect blend of style and function, is designed to be used for convenient same-dish baking and serving, whether for casual or formal dining.
- 50% Lighter* than traditional ceramic bakeware
- Nests and stacks within 12 inches of space
- Has a non-porous, easy to clean surface and Dishwasher safe
- Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer Safe
* on average versus the leading ceramic bakeware brand.
- Classic fluting compliments all table settings
- Durable, crack and chip resistant ceramic stoneware
- Non porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- Designed for use in oven, microwave, refrigerator and freezer