Magnalite® Classic® 8-pc Cookware Set
Magnalite® Classic® 8-pc Cookware SetItem# 1040814
Magnalite cookware feature vessels and lids constructed from hand-poured cast aluminum. The sleek retro styling and durable cast construction are the hallmark features of this enduring cookware line. Magnalite has earned a loyal user base who appreciates its uniquely even heating.
- Classic® 8-pc Cookware Set includes: 1-qt and 2-qt saucepans with covers, 5-qt dutch oven with rack and cover, 10" open skillet
- Heavy domed lids lock-in moisture, transfer heat from the vessel side wall, and help facilitate convection style heating
- Roaster is oven safe to 500° F
- Phenolic handles and lids which are oven safe to 350° F
- Hand Washing Recommended
- 50 Year Limited Warranty
MAGNALITE® FIFTY YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
World Kitchen, LLC. Will replace, or exchange for product of equal value (at World Kitchen’s option) any Magnalite® aluminum cookware that is defective in material or workmanship within 50 years from the date of the purchase when used under normal household conditions.
Damage from overheating or improper use of the aluminum product is not covered by this warranty, nor is scratching, discoloration, or other deterioration of the aluminum surface. This warranty does not apply to staining, warping, pitting, or damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accidents or attempted repair. This warrant does not apply to the finish of the phenolic handles or knobs.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Magnalite® Use & amp; Care
Meets CMA (Cookware Manufacturers Association) Standards since 1922. Committed to Consumer Protection, Manufacturing Excellence, Worker Health and Welfare, Environmental Stewardship.
Features of Your New Magnalite® Cookware:
- Thick, energy-saving bottoms transfer heat quickly to thin side walls allowing you to cook with lower heat.
- Hand cast bodies and lids are polished to clean, even finish.
- Heavy cast lids lock in water and juices to reduce moisture loss during cooking.
- Sure-grip, extra thick phenolic knobs and handles are oven safe up to 350°F or 177°C.
- Permanent cast side handles on Dutch Oven provide a secure grip.
- Helper handle on large fry pan provide an extra grip when removing pan from heat source.
- Flat bottom pan design works effectively on gas, electric and smooth-top ranges.
Read and Save these instructions
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
- NEVER LET COOKWARE BOIL DRY OR USE ON HIGH HEAT.
- Handles and knobs may get hot. Always Use Potholders.
- Place hot cookware on heat-resistant surface.
- DO NOT make double boiler out of pots that are not designed for that purpose.
- DO NOT make repairs or use damaged cookware.
- Tilt covers to direct steam away from you.
- Match cookware to burner size. Adjust burner so heat does not extend up side of pan.
- DO NOT use cookware under a broiler, over a campfire, in a microwave oven, on induction stoves or on a gas grill.
- See warnings stated above.
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME. Wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry. “Condition” the interior with cooking oil. Remove excess oil with a dry paper towel. “Condition” regularly.
- For best results, preheat the cookware on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes prior to adding food; this ensures a more consistent temperature during the cooking cycle. Continue cooking using low to medium heat.
- Use plastic, nylon or wooden cooking utensils.
- Minor scratching will only affect the appearance of the pan. It will not affect the performance.
- Cookware can be used in a preheated oven. Phenolic knobs and handles can be used in oven up to 350°F or 177°C. DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating.
- Cover Vacuum: cover left on pan after turning heat down or off may result in a vacuum that causes the cover to seal to the pan. If seal occurs, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE COVER FROM THE PAN IN ANY WAY. Contact the World Kitchen Consumer Care Center. To avoid cover seal, remove cover or set it ajar before turning heat off.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with a plastic scouring pad. DO NOT use abrasive scouring powders, pads or steel wool.
- Thoroughly wash pan after each use. Use hot soapy water to avoid staining caused by food or grease residue buildup.
- Dishwasher use will dull aluminum and phenolic finishes.
- Avoid long-term storage with foods. Some foods and salt can “pit” the surfaces and make it difficult to clean. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling points, and stir to dissolve completely.
- Use of high heat may cause foods to stick.
Shop More Products
$2.99BUY 12 SAVE 40%
$2.99Buy 2 Save 30%
$2.99Buy 2 Save 30%
Other Products We Think You'll Like
$9.99Buy 2 Save 30%