Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Walnut Tradition® 7-1/2" Slicing / Fillet Knife
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE - Add ANY 3 eligible items to your cart and get one FREE. View All Eligible Items
Walnut Tradition™ Wood collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with comfortable wooden handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everday value.
- Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 7.5-inch Slicing Knife/Fillet Knife
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with comfortable walnut handles.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control.
- Triple compression brass rivets secure the handles to the blade for increased safety and stability.
- Full Lifetime Guarantee
Walnut Tradition® 7-1/2" Slicing / Fillet Knife 4 4
Incredible Knife This knife is incredible! Took it to holiday meals with family and everyone wanted it because it was well balanced and cut through meats like they were butter. Mine has a leather sheath that protects it well when not in use. Getting these for family gifts so they won't take mine and hide it in their kitchens :) December 29, 2012
I wore one out just like it ater 25 years I love this fillet knife and use it for everything except peeling, use a Chicago 3" parer for that. Sharpens easy and stays sharp for quite a while. September 18, 2012
A nice addition to the butcher block. This is a well-balanced, and very useful knife with a keen edge. February 18, 2012
Very well made This knife was larger than expected but so well made I kept it. June 3, 2011
1-4 of 4