Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Walnut Tradition® 10" Sharpening Steel
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE - Add ANY 3 eligible items to your cart and get one FREE. View All Eligible Items
The Chicago Cutlery The Walnut Tradition® Knife collection features the classic styling of beautiful wood handles. Our exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology stays sharper longer and is easy to resharpen. High-carbon stainless steel blades resist stains and rust for lasting beauty. Triple compression brass rivets hold the handles securely to blade for safety and stability.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades feature our exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology for optimum sharpness, edge retention and easier resharpening.
- Full tang blade extends from tip of the knife to end of the handle for added balance and strength.
- Classically designed solid walnut handles provide comfort and safety when cutting.
- Triple compression brass rivets hold the handles securely to the blade for added safety and stability.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Walnut Tradition® 10" Sharpening Steel 3 3
Good experience....good product I purchased a full set of Chicago Cutlery for a gift. The sales person was extremely helpful as I wanted specific knives. I definitely will return to purchase other items. November 27, 2012
Product is exactly what I was expecting. The Product is a solidly constructed, wood sharpener, with a squared wooden handle allowing for it not to roll off of any surface, unlike those sharpeners produced in the past. It works just like I expected it too and additionally, I like the added length of 12 inches vs, the 9 inch sharpener, which I'm replacing because it's worn out after 30 yrs. October 18, 2011
Great for SS blade sharpening I have had this sharpener for about 15 years and it works great for sharpening smooth stainless steel blades such as butcher, paring, and chef knifes. It is the only product I have found other than diamond sharpeners that will actually cut and sharpen SS blades. February 2, 2011
1-3 of 3