Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Walnut Signature® Forged 7" Santoku Knife
Walnut Signature Forged™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with patented walnut handles. These professional performance knives are perfect for the everday cook that is looking to do things more skillfully.
- Walnut Signature® Forged 7" Santoku Knife
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with patented walnut handles.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control.
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade. It also increases weight, balance and safety.
- Full Lifetime Guarantee
Walnut Signature® Forged 7" Santoku Knife 1 1
The knife is multi purpose. The rest of my knives are Walnut Chicago Cutlery so purchasing this knife was not a stretch at all. My husband had the opportunity to use this Santoku at our friends' house and wanted me to get one. It is very sharp, multi purpose, easy to handle, and fills out the "set" of knives that I have acquired over the years. I would recommend and purchase as a gift in the future. The store I was at did not have the knife in stock but ordered it for me while I was there. The transaction was simple, and the product arrived in less than a week. March 24, 2012
1-1 of 1