Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Landmark® 6-3/4" Santoku Knife
- Landmark® 6-3/4" Santoku Knife
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black dual material handles.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control.
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade. It also increases weight, balance and safety.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Landmark® 6-3/4" Santoku Knife 1 1
There are better knives out there... Pay a bit more and get yourself a better knife. This knife needs to be dried immediately after washing because it gets rusty. (Poor quality stainless). The divets in the knife meant for food to come off more easily as you cut, are not deep enough to be functional. The tang of the knife is not balanced. Really, save your money, buy a more expensive knife. February 14, 2012
1-1 of 1