Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Fusion collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort-grip poly handles. These professional performance knives are perfect for the everday cook that is looking to do things more skillfully.
- Fusion™ 3-1/4" Parer
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort-grip poly handles.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Black non-slip cushion-grip handles allow for a sturdy grip on all knives. Stainless steel plates at the end of the handle convey sleek and contemporary styling.
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade. It also increases weight, balance and safety.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Fusion 3-1/4" Parer 2 2
Lives up to expectations After reading a review in magazine, I took a chance and bought two knives and was pleasantly suprised to discover the product did what it stated it would do. It felt good in my hand and it seems very sturdy. And since first ordering this product I have since ordered more.H July 23, 2012
This is one sharp knife. I actually ordered two kinds of Chicago Cutlery knives. I was not sure which style I would like the best and ordered the Onyx and Profusion style paring knives. Once I got them I realized that they are both really nice and come sharper than you would imagine. I will admit I cut myself. These knives are heavy duty and feel so balanced in your hand. I made up my mind about what style I liked better so I ordered a block set. July 24, 2011
1-2 of 2