Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Fusion™ 7-3/4" Chef Knife
Fusion collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort-grip poly handles. These professional performance knives are perfect for the everday cook that is looking to do things more skillfully.
- Fusion™ 7-3/4" Chef Knife
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort-grip poly handles.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Black non-slip cushion-grip handles allow for a sturdy grip on all knives. Stainless steel plates at the end of the handle convey sleek and contemporary styling.
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade. It also increases weight, balance and safety.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Fusion 7-3/4" Chef Knife 6 6
So sharp! This knife came highly recommended and so far it has not disappointed. I like the way it cuts tomatoes; no need to saw back and forth. September 9, 2012
Excellent for the price I have wanted a chef's knife for a long time but did not want to pay the prices I was finding on line and in stores. I saw a review of knives in Good Housekeeping magazine and decided to try this one. July 29, 2012
Above average Not as sharp as I thought it would be but a good every day knife. Mine had a few knicks in the edge when I got it and had to use a steel to fix it. Great balance and feel. June 12, 2012
fantastic knife got this for my wife - maybe she will get to use it soon - love the way it feels in the hand - nicely balanced with just enough heft for a solid feel - cuts great and my wife doesn't mind my cooking a bit more ( if I cut down on the spicey heat) - better than a lot of more expensive knives we've had - that's about it June 3, 2012
Best kitchen knife for the price. This is a great kitchen knife and the price is right. The other knives of this quality cost quite a bit more. May 9, 2012
A Cut above This knife is very solid and has a great weight. Compared to my other knives this one is much heavier and very sharp. Very happy with the purchase May 9, 2012
1-6 of 6