Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Fusion collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort-grip poly handles. These professional performance knives are perfect for the everday cook that is looking to do things more skillfully.
- Fusion™ 18-pc Block Set includes: 3-1/4" parer, 3" peeler, 5" utility, eight 4-1/4" stainless steel steak knives, 7-3/4" chef, 8" slicer, 7-3/4" bread, 5" partoku, 7" santoku, 8" stainless sharpening steel, stainless faceplate and poly slot inserts bamboo stained pine wood block
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort-grip poly handles.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Black non-slip cushion-grip handles allow for a sturdy grip on all knives. Stainless steel plates at the end of the handle convey sleek and contemporary styling.
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade. It also increases weight, balance and safety.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Fusion 18-pc Block Set 5 5
Totally Awesome I want to thank Chicago Cutlery for this set of knives. I truly loves these and so does all my friends. These were sent to me from World Kitchens to replace another knife that got broken. They have a lifetime warranty which they stand behind if something happens to a product they sell. Since I've had these knives they have stayed sharp as the day I got them. I love these knives so much that I am buying a block set for a friend of mine for his up coming birthday. Thanks so much for these! January 14, 2013
Great knives but don't loose one I bought these on a sale and because the handles were comfortable. For the most part there is nothing wrong with these knives. However, the kids went and lost one of the steak knives from the set. That would have been ok but this is one of the sets where they don't sell all of the knives as separate items. March 1, 2012
As good as Cutco These knives are AMAZING!! My brother used to sell Cutco, and I used his set of knives all the time, these are by far just as good if not better than the Cutco knives. You don't have to worry about whether or not these knives will break in your hand while using them because of how they are built. My only dislike is that this set does not have a Boning/Filet knife, but the other nice set that does is the Insignia2 and I just didn't like how those felt in my hand. So it is worth the sacrifice October 5, 2011
Very nice set. This clearly has great variety. The only thing I wish came with was a pair of kitchen shears, but I just bought these separate in the same order. The knives hold great, and the edge is perfect, too. I felt like gravity did more work than my hand the first time I cut with them. The look is very aesthetic, as well. Excellent price here; much better than buying at a brick & mortar store. October 3, 2011
Just buy if your budget is under 200$ Perfect set,sharp,nice looking and affordable.Yes i would prefer a 600$ knife set but can't afford it.I love kitchen tools and my favorite one right now is the Chicago Cutlery knife block set. August 28, 2011
1-5 of 5