Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Forum™ 10-pc Block Set
The Chicago Cutlery Forum® collection is constructed of high-carbon stainless steel blades, and features our exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology for precision cutting. The forged bolster provides balance and the contoured stainless steel handles combine comfort with sleek, contemporary styling.
- Chicago Cutlery Forum 10-pc Set includes, 2.5-inch Peeling Knife, 3-inch Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Utility Knife, 7.5-inch Bread Knife, 4-(4-inch) Steak Knives, 7-inch Santoku Knife, Wood Block with Built in Sharpener
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel blades.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance and control.
- Triple compression stainless steel rivets secure the handles to the blade for increased safety and stability.
- Full Lifetime Guarantee
Forum 10-pc Block Set 1 1
Absolutely the sharpest knives I have owned, great. They look great on my counter. They clean up very well and keep its shine, but they are really sharp. You can not put them withother sliverware in the sink because they are so sharp. November 11, 2011
1-1 of 1