Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Essentials™ 15-pc Block Set
Essentials™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everday value.
- Chicago Cutlery Essentials 15-pc Set includes, 3-inch Peeling Knife, 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 4.75-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 4.5-inch Serrated Fruit Knife, 6- Serrated Steak Knives, 5-inch Partoku Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 8-inch Scallop Bread Knife, Kitchen Shears, Wood Block
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control.
- Triple compression stainless steel rivets secure the handles to the blade for increased safety and stability
- Full Lifetime Guarantee
Essentials 15-pc Block Set 6 6
Good looks, solid construction, sharp blades. Shipping was pretty quick, seeing how I purchased this set a couple of weeks before Christmas as a last minute gift. Arrived with time to spare. Product is as advertised. Block seems pretty solid, there is a knife for about any use. Kitchen shears is a must and this has it. 6 steak knives? Yes, please. Handles fit my families hands very well. We all are impressed by the quality. Basically if you want a good set of knives on a budget, this is for you. No complaints here. Oh, wait, there is one; The logo could be on the front of the block, but that's just me being picky :) Could not pass it up for the price. January 5, 2013
Great quality for the price. I bought this as my first set of kitchen knifes. Because I'm on a budget I needed something inexpensive without giving up quality. This set offers that. October 16, 2012
Seems like a premium set, for the reasonable price. Great packaging - would make a nice gift. Extremely fast shipping. Great communication and well packaged. The product and the service were beyond my expectations! I will shop this site in the future. April 4, 2012
Great value for the price I bought two (2) sets of these. One was for myself and the other was for a gift. We were both surprised as to the quality of the knives as to compared to other sets that were considerably higher in price. February 22, 2012
Love this product!!!! I actually bought this product as a gift for my mother-in-law for her birthday. I have a larger set of this product in red that she had bought me for my birthday a few years ago. This is the reason I bought them for her, I have had my set for atleast 2 or 3 years and they are still in perfect condition. No dulling of the blades, no chiping or wearing, no fading. My father-in-law absolutely LOVES them and is very impressed with them. He does almost all the cooking in their home and he is very picky when it comes to cutlery. He is also impressed with the fact that they have a lifetime guarantee and that they are made in America!!!!! August 25, 2011
Best of it's kind I have owned Chicago Cutlery knives for over 40 years. When someone gave me another brand set, I gave the old chicago set to my son. I regreted it from day one. The sharpness and hand feel were so superior in CC that I put the new set into my yard sale and bought another set of Chicago Cutlery for myself. I was a Home Economics teacher and used this brand in school too. May 23, 2011
1-6 of 6