Shop ALL Brands
- BAKER’S SECRET®
- CHICAGO CUTLERY®
- Anchor Hocking®
- Charcoal Companion®
- Chicago™ Metallic
- Grande Epicure
- Granite Ware®
- J.A. Henckels International®
- Lock & Lock®
- Nordic Ware®
- Paula Deen
Centurion® 6-3/4" Santoku Knife
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE - Add ANY 3 eligible items to your cart and get one FREE. View All Eligible Items
Centurion™ collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for cooks that are looking to save time and are ready to take cooking to the next level.
- Centurion® 6-3/4" Santoku Knife
- Heavy-duty forged blade with full bolster add safety and balance.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology for optimum sharpness, edge retention and easier resharpening.
- Full tang blade extends from tip of the knife to end of the handle for added balance and strength.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades resist rust and stains for lasting beauty.
- Classically designed polymer handles are non-porous and beautifully polished.Triple compression stainless steel rivets secure the handles to the blade for increased safety and stability.
- Full Lifetime Warranty on Chicago Cutlery knives
Centurion® 6-3/4" Santoku Knife 2 2
A very decent knife! I have to say, I was skeptical about purchasing a knife that cost so reasonably but I am thoroughly happy with it. It has a nice weight to it and the Santoku style is terrific for nearly everything I chop, cut, julienne, mince & slice. It's made in China which was a bit of a put off but it really is a very good product and you can't beat the price. April 3, 2012
Just what she wanted! We both love our new Santoku knife. Thanks for shipping it so fast. If it's like other Chicago cutlery, I'll have it for years! Some I've had over thirty years! Thanks September 27, 2011
1-2 of 2