Pyrex®Blue 4 Cup Round Plastic Lid
Pyrex®Blue 4 Cup Round Plastic Lid
Product Information• Dark Blue Plastic Cover for Pyrex® 4 cup Round Storage Dish (Model 7201)
• Refrigerator, Microwave and Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe
• Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Product Dimension: 6" x 6" x 3"
- Inner Dimension: 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" x 1/2"
- Product Weight: 1lb 5.7oz
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do you have a 1.75 Quart lid?Asked on 10/13/2014 by susan
A:Yes, please search item number 1113811.Answered on 10/16/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:what is the diameter of this lid?... i am looking for a couple lids that would fit 4.5" glass containersAsked on 10/10/2014 by jo from USA
A:The diameter of this lid is 6.125 inches.Answered on 10/28/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:will this fit on a 1 qt pyrex storage container?Asked on 10/8/2014 by clara
A:Yes, this lid fits a 4 cup (1 quart) storage container.Answered on 10/23/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
1112319$29.99 Was $49.99Snapware® 38-Pc Airtight Food Storage Container Set$29.99 Was $49.99Description
DescriptionSnapware® Airtight Plastic Food Container is 100% airtight and leak-proof. Its easy open-and-close four latch lid keeps food fresh. And its stackable design is convenient and space-saving.
1106820Pyrex® Premium™ 6 Pc Value Pack$24.99Description
Store and transport your food with confidence when you use this Pyrex® glass storage container. Its clear center lets you see what’s inside with just a quick glance.
1094293$4.99 Was $9.99Chicago Cutlery® Deluxe Black Shears$4.99 Was $9.99Description
These Chicago Cutlery® deluxe shears are like a one-man band… they do it all. They cut, open bottles, turn screws and grip jars. (This may give the household handyman - or handywoman - a much-needed break!) The shears have and rust- and stain- resistant stainless steel blades with durable, non-porous poly handles.
1088641$71.99 Was $89.99Corelle® Square™ Pure White 18-Pc Dinnerware Set$71.99 Was $89.99Description
DescriptionCorelle® Square™ dinnerware features sleek, squared shapes with rounded corners and flared rims which fuse seamlessly with the traditional rounded centers. The result is a totally fresh, yet timeless look—versatile enough for every day dining as well as for entertaining. We are so confident that your Corelle® Square™ dinnerware won't let you down that we backed it with a 3 year limited break and chip resistant warranty.
PatternSleek squared shapes with rounded corners and flared rims fuse perfectly with the traditional rounded inside, resulting in a totally fresh but timeless look. Versatile enough for everyday and entertaining!
1109825Baker's Secret® Essentials 5-pc Measuring Spoon Set, Color$3.99Description
Spices add color to any recipe, and these measuring spoons add color to your kitchen. But they’re more than just attractive; the colors help you easily distinguish one size spoon from another. This Baker’s Secret® measuring set includes all the basic sizes you’ll need. When you’re done with food prep, the set can go right in the dishwasher.
5301218$11.97Pyrex® 8 Cup Measuring Cup$11.97Description
This Pyrex® measuring cup is a kitchen staple. Red markings are easy to read on the clear glass. You can even heat up ingredients right in the measuring cup, cutting down on cleanup time. Plus, it’s made of durable Pyrex® glass, so you can use it over and over again.