Pyrex®Blue 3 Cup Rectangular Plastic Lid
Pyrex®Blue 3 Cup Rectangular Plastic Lid
Product Information• Dark Blue Plastic Cover for Pyrex® 3 cup Rectangle Storage Dish
• Refrigerator, Microwave and Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe
• Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Product Dimension: 7 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 2 7/8", lid: 7 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 1/2"
- Product Weight: 1lb 3oz
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does this lid fit a 9x13 pyrex?Asked on 7/21/2015 by Laura
A:No, the item number you will need is 1109672 if you have a Pyrex Easy Grab with open handles on both ends. Or you will need item 1119783 if you have the standard 9 by 13 dish with closed handles on both ends.Answered on 7/22/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Is this the correct lid for model 7210, which measures 7x5x1.5 inches?
Thank you.Asked on 7/14/2015 by Daniel from New York
A:Yes, this is the correct lid.Answered on 7/16/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Will future lids be made of a more durable material, like silicone, so that they won't require such frequent replacement due to breakage?Asked on 7/7/2015 by Nancy from United States
A:We do have some lines available with silicone lids, however our basic line will continue to have the same plastic lids. We're sorry you've experienced cracking. They do carry a warranty. We'd be happy to discuss. Give us a call at 1-800-999-3436.Answered on 7/7/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I'm looking for these kids, but in red. Where can I find them?Asked on 4/30/2015 by Katie
A:We do carry them in red. They are not available on the website at this time. If you would like to place an order, give us a call at 1-800-999-3436. The item number for the red lid is 1113814.Answered on 5/5/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:My lid has the following information on it. 7210-PC It measures 7 and 1/2 by 5 and 1/2 inches, not 7 and 3/4 by 5 and 3/4. Is this the correct replacement lid?Asked on 4/9/2015 by Carol from Boston
A:Yes, it is correct.Answered on 4/13/2015 by Anonymous
Q:is this the size lid for the 7x5x1.5 rectangular dish?Asked on 4/6/2015 by Kitty from Wisconsin
A:YesAnswered on 7/5/2015 by Housewife from TX
A:This lid measures approximately 7.375" x 5.5" x 0.375" (length x width x height). We would need to know what model your dish is to confirm if this is the correct cover. That information is on the bottom.Answered on 4/6/2015 by Anonymous
Q:why don't you have these is white...who puts ugly dark blue in their kitchen???Asked on 1/8/2015 by Alice from Pittsburgh pa
A:I do. They mostly stay in the refrigerator anyway.Answered on 3/24/2015 by tmgukcatfan from Philadelphia, PA
Q:What is the size of this lid?Asked on 11/4/2014 by Raizy from Spring Valley, NY
A:This lid measures approximately 7.375" x 5.5" x 0.375" (length x width x height).Answered on 11/13/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:What kind of plastic is this?Asked on 11/1/2014 by Tracy
A:This lid is made of polypropylene.Answered on 11/12/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:You provide the measurements of the lids (length and width)
ThanksAsked on 10/22/2014 by Wes from Baltimore, MD
A:This product measures approximately 7.375" x 5.5" x 0.375" (length x width x height).Answered on 11/5/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.