Pyrex®3 Quart Easy Grab™ Blue Oblong Plastic Lid
Pyrex®3 Quart Easy Grab™ Blue Oblong Plastic Lid
Product Information• 9" x 13" Easy Grab Blue Plastic Cover
• Model: C-233
• Covers / Lids make cooking, serving, and storing easy and convenient
• Refrigerator, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
• Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Limited 1-Year Warranty
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I have an old glass 3 quart, model 233-S, 9 x 13 will the c-233 fit?Asked on 7/17/2015 by none from toronto
A:Yep, this will fit.Answered on 7/21/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can this lid be placed on the respectable dish shortly after it has come out of the oven / while still hot?Asked on 7/15/2015 by Anonymous from Syracuse NY
A:Yes, it is safe for that use.Answered on 7/16/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Can the plastic lid take oven temperatures on top of the Pyrex dish, as in 350 degrees as example?
StephenAsked on 5/29/2015 by D
A:No, the plastic lid is not oven safe.Answered on 6/10/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Will this fit the cake pan included in the five lliece kitchen essential bakeware? Thanks!Asked on 5/13/2015 by Jay
A:We're not sure which set you are referring to. If you can comment on the item in question to ask, we can verify which lid will fit the pan in question.Answered on 5/13/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:will it fit model 8212? If not, do you have a replacement lid for that 3 qt oblong storage dish?Asked on 5/9/2015 by Beachjill from Oceanside CA
A:No, the cover you are looking for is item number 1119714.Answered on 5/12/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Will this replace a lid with model 2233-PC?Asked on 3/24/2015 by Nick from Toronto Canada
A:Yes, this will fit that model number.Answered on 3/25/2015 by Anonymous
Q:What lid replaces the ones that fit a regular old 9x13" Pyrex rectangular glass cake or roasting pan?Asked on 2/25/2015 by Pam
A:We have a red 3qt oblong plastic cover available for the Pyrex Originals 9 by 13. The item number is 1119783.Answered on 2/26/2015 by Anonymous
Q:I have 2 pyrex platters that are 33 x 23x5 cm. 3L will this cover fit ?
ginaAsked on 11/20/2014 by angy
A:This lid fits a Pyrex 3 Quart Easy Grab Baking Dish (9" x 13", model C-233).Answered on 11/21/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:Will this work with the 9"x13" dish with handles?Asked on 11/11/2014 by Irma from Atlanta, Ga
A:This lid fits the 9" x 13" dish with Easy Grab handles.Answered on 11/19/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.